Happy W U

Mature rated. Please read responsibly.

Happy W U (HaeSoo)
Sexy Time
Jisoo's eyes fluttered open and she stared at her ceiling for a moment. It's been a while since she had a good night sleep and she wants to ask for another five minutes but she needs to go back to the company today.
She sighed and stretched her arms above her before sitting up and reaching out for her phone. She have tons of messages from people and group chats. But she only opened the message from Saerom who is reminding her of her schedule today, her group chat with the girls, and his.
With a giddy smile pasted on her lips, she read his messages. He sent her his usual greetings, reminding her not to skip her meals, and drinking lots of water because it's hot in Korea now. He also have a schedule today and will probably get busy until the wee hours.
Jisoo was about to text when a new notification from their Snowdrop group chat popped out on top of her screen.
Namjun sent bunch of photos so she clicked it. Thinking that those can be his shots from the outing they had few days ago. They all hangout together in a side country.
But the photos were not from the outing. Their friends started sending teasing comments to her boyfriend. He did not mentioned to her that the Hawaii shoot was scheduled to be released today, this morning.
Jisoo did not know if she will smile or frown at the photos. She hugged her pillow tightly, imagining it as Haein.
"You're a sly, sly, man, Jung Haein," she whispered.
He only sent her wholesome photos with buttons up to his neck, only to have the shoot, almost showing his chest? Why did he not take off his shirt if it--
Jisoo sighed. And got up. She have a schedule today and that's her priority. As for her sly boyfriend, he will get his due later.
***
Haein was staring at his phone during his break. It was unusually quite for his girlfriend and he's thinking if she didn't saw his messages. No matter how busy she is, she always make time to reply to him no matter what.
"Hey, have you seen the latest update?" his manager asked beside him.
"Update? The Hawaii shoot?" Speaking of, should he ask her if she had seen that? No. Maybe not. She's a busy woman.
"No. Jisoo-ssi's group magazine shoot with Rolling Stone."
Haein immediately opened his private account on Twitter. He have a proud smile after browsing for a while. He put his phone down again and smirked at his manager.
"I know, I have a very beautiful, talented, and amazing girlfriend."
The manager just shook his head, muttering, "Lucky bastard."
As the day passed by, Haein's smug feeling turned to worry when Jisoo did not update him the whole day.
By afternoon, when he saw her post on their quick getaway with their friends, he concluded that she's just plainly ignoring his messages.
He was about to call her when finally, Jisoo sent him a message.
And boy, he got worried for nothing. He chuckled at the photo she sent with a caption: Spot the difference.

 He chuckled at the photo she sent with a caption: Spot the difference