Babalik Sa 'Yo

Babalik Sa 'Yo (Haesoo)
The Clingy Couple

"Are you really okay?"
Haein did not looked back at Jisoo and just stared at the empty space of her unit's hallway. He just grabbed one of her suitcases and dragged it as they walked toward the elevator.
Her manager and one of the staffs are already ahead, with some of her luggages.
"Oppa..." Haein snapped his back to her and she was took a step back at his intense gaze. "That surprise me... Oppa, are you really okay?"
"Why do you look so cute and at the same time beautiful today?" he grudgingly asked.
She laughed but quickly muted down when Saerom looked back at them with narrowed eyes.
"I have to look nice because it's been a while since the BLINKS saw us altogether." She smoothened down the creaseless body hugging black casual dress. "You don't like it?"
"That's the problem, Jisoo-ya. I love it. It's making me hard to see you off," he said.
She slapped his arm that just made him smile. Jisoo pouted and gave him another pinch on his arm, but his jacket was making it hard for her.
"You don't have to come today, oppa. I know you're busy with your own schedule."
"You're killing me here, Jisoo-ya. It's hard to see you these days and we'll be totally on the other side of the world for the next days." Haein gave her a lop-sided smile. "You got me addicted. Take responsibility, Jisoo-ssi."
Jisoo bit her lip to stopped herself from any incoherent sound she might make. This guy, seriously... He kept giving her reasons to like him further.
She pulled his sleeves. "Don't skip your meals, okay? Drink your vitamins and make sure to rest once in a while. Your tapings were hard these days and you have to take care of yourself, oppa."
"I know."
Haein grabbed her fingers on his jacket and entertwined their hands as they reached the elevator. They're alone now. Saerom and the staff took the first elevator and they'll go to the parking basement first.
"Don't wait for my messages and calls. The time difference will make it hard for your already complicated schedule," she added.
But Haein is stubborn. He looked back at her again and gave her an are you kidding me look.
"I'll wait for your call everyday, Jisoo-ya," he said.
She sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder. "Stubborn man."
"Pretty lady."
She giggled again. Her free hand on his sleeves again. Pulling and pinching. She'll gonna miss him even though it's only for a few days.
"Stop," Haein said and pulled her hand from his jacket. "I'm not giving this to you. You already have at least five of my jackets. Stop collecting my jackets, Jisoo-ya."
"Why...?" she pouted at him. "I like your jackets."
"They're too big for you."
"So what? They smell like you. Don't worry I'll return the other jackets for you to use again. Just return them to me after you wore them."
"Wow..." Haein laughed. "I did not know you have this side of you."
"What side?"
"Pervert side."
"Yah! Oppa! I'm not a pervert! I just like your smell, okay? You're the pervert. You kept on wanting to hear my voice."
"It's only your voice I'm addicted though."
"Well, same here. It's your smell I'm addicted too."
"So, what does that make us?"
"I don't know?" She giggled. "Just so you know, I won't admit I'm a pervert coz I'm not."
"Fine," he said and gave a long sigh but he's smiling down at her. "It's just me that is beyond redemption because of you."
Once inside the elevator, she stood at the far side and Haein on the other. He pulled his hoodie so the camera won't capture his face.
Jisoo took out her airpods max. She heard Haein's silent laughs again. She proudly showed him her design.
"Hello Kitty, Hello Jisoo-ya," he teasingly said.
She smirked at him. "Laugh all you want, oppa."
"It's cute," he said.
She rolled her eyes at him. "You think everything about me is cute, so I'm not taking you seriously anymore."
"Yah..."
"Just kidding."
She stuck out her tongue and went out first when the elevator reached the basement. Saerom is already waiting at the car and went out to get the last suitcase from Haein.
"You can go now, oppa." She pushed him on the CCTV blind spot, behind the pillar.
Haein pulled her toward him. His hand holding hers and wrapped his arms around her. She automatically put one of her arms on his neck and tip toed so he can hug her properly.
"I'm gonna miss you," he breathed out. Then sighed again. "I'm already missing you..."
She tapped his back. "It's only a few days."
"This is like a pre-experience of hell when you go on tour, isn't it, Jisoo-ya?"
"Yes." She kissed his jaw and went back to her normal height. "You'll survive this, oppa."
His eyebrows went up. "And you're okay? Even though you're as bad as me?"
She cheekily smiled at him. "I'm confident when I come back, you'll be waiting for me."
He sighed once again. "Well..."
"I'll miss you, too, oppa."
Haein's face softened and gave her another hug. He reluctantly let go of her. She went inside the van, looked back at him when he waved her one last time and blended on the dark side of the parking lot.
"Stubborn man..." she whispered.
"Hyung is so persistent," Saerom said in front of the van. "But you two kept giving me mini heart attack. Stop stressing me out, Jisoo-ya."
She gave him a playful smile. "Really? Are we really giving you heart attacks? Didn't you just recently get a girlfriend?"
"Yah..." But Saerom grinned at her. "Yeah, that's probably why I understand hyung."
They're almost on the airport when her phone rings. She immediately answered it.
"We just part ways, oppa. This is so unhealthy of you," she teased him.
"I wanna hear your voice," he said from the other line.
"You have a bad case of clinginess, oppa." She leaned her head on the headrest and looked outside. They parked just outside the airport and she can see the people waiting for them. The other member's cards also lined up.
She talked to Haein for a while. And when Saerom gave her the signal that she knew she needs to let him go.
"Call me when you arrived, Jisoo-ya."
"Even if it'll probably be late?"
"Even if."
"Okay, oppa."
"I'll cheer you on. Give my regards to your members and I know you'll do great."
"Thank you..." She bit her lip once again. Her smile is taking too much on her lips and making her cheek hurts.
"I..." He did not say it but she knew what he want to say.
"I know. You know. That's good enough for me."
"For now," he said in assurance. "For now, yes. So, take care of yourself for now while I can't."
"Same goes for you."
"Call me later?"
"Yes, I already promised. I'll call you when I arrived, I'll call you on my way to my schedule. I'll call you before and after. And I'll call you when I get back."
"You must really like me. You always wanted to call me," he teased again. She can hear laughter in his voice.
"Yah, oppa!" She laughed.
"Okay, okay. Have a safe flight, Jisoo-ya."
"Thanks, oppa."
"Come back to me safely."
"Yes. Always."

The End

Bonus
"Yah, unnie..."
Jisoo smiled at Jennie. She had her eyes narrowed but at the same time a smirk playing on her lips. Jisoo raised her eyebrow at her in question.
"I know what you're doing. You're not listening to any music right now," Jennie huffed.
"I am though," she said in defense, but she heard Haein chuckled at the other end of the line.
"Is my voice like music to your ears now?" he teased.
She stiffled her smile and just looked at Jennie innocently.
Jennie continues, "You have perfectly working small airpords but you really have to use noise cancelling and a big airpods like that? Don't me, unnie. I know what you're doing."
She smiled again and linked her arms on hers. "If you know, you know."
"Oppa, don't worry unnie is coming home sooner than later--"
"Yah!" She lightly pushed Jennie who is laughing her ass off.
"What was that?" Haein asked.
"Nothing," she answered quickly. "Oppa, you must have a lot of spare time, no? What time is it now in Korea?"
"Still filming. I'm just on break right now."
"Then rest. Stop calling me," she reprimanded but her cheeks has been hurting her all day from smiling.
"This is my rest, Jisoo-ya. Your voice is music to my ears."
"Yah..." She cleared her throat to clear the emotions threatening to spill on her voice. "I'm going back right after the event, oppa."
He did not say anything for a while, then she heard him gave out a relieved sigh. "Can I come pick you up?"
"No..." she said in a sing-song. "You know we can't."
"Fine... then, I won't show you the food truck the snows sent to my taping just now."
"What...?" Her eyes widened.
"What what?" he teased her again.
"Oppa!"
Haein laughs. "I won't send you the pictures. I'll see you when you get back in the country."
"You have a lot of time to meet me, oppa."
"I'm a flexible guy, Jisoo-ya. Especially when it comes to you."
"Fine, Jung Haein-ssi..." She stopped when Jennie urges her to come. "Oppa, I have to go. Call you later again?"
"Okay, Jisoo-ya. Take care always. I'll just be here waiting for you."
Jisoo smiled but did not end the call. She just listened to him until he has to go back to his taping.

-The End (Really)-