𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

yesterday , gojo helped you get settled into a dorm room at jujutsu high

yesterday , gojo helped you get settled into a dorm room at jujutsu high . you didn't really mind becoming a jujutsu sorcerer , but then again you never really took time to think about it .

currently , you were in your bed asleep . there were giant knocks at the door but you didn't get up . the door opens , and megumi comes in . he sees you sleeping and sighs . he went into a trance staring at your features . your smooth skin , plump lips , and cute nose . she seems so peaceful . he noticed the piercings you had . when his eyes travelled down your body , he noticed that the covers came up and your ass was out .

you had on some really short shorts , so your ass poked out at the bottom . megumi blushed and closed his eyes . he felt his pants get a little tighter . keep it together man . he went up to shake your shoulder , and your eyes darted open . when you saw it was him , you groaned . he stepped back and stated , "we have to meet with gojo in a few minutes."

"do i have to go?" you turned , your back facing him , making him blush even more . he kept looking at your ass . "yes , y/n we have to. get dressed . i'll wait for you outside ." he left the room and you got up to get ready .

you freshened up some and put on a pretty simple outfit . you didn't have a uniform yet , being that you aren't officially a student yet . you put your hair in a half up , half down type style and headed out , grabbing your phone , a jacket , and your dorm key .

outfit and hair: