𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

- 5 months later

- 5 months later

malakai was now five months . you and megumi had gotten into the swing of things after about 3 weeks with him . he was a good baby . he only cried if he needed things . now that he could roll over , he likes to try to crawl towards you , which is something that he tries to do a lot when y'all are changing his diaper .

megumi had started back going to work and you did work from home . currently , it was wednesday and megumi would be on his way home in 2 hours . you were playing with malakai since he was up . "you're so cute ," you said , booping his nose . your son kicked his legs out and chewed on his teething ring.

you got a facetime call from megumi , which you answered . "hey megs," you said , smiling at him .

"hey , baby . what are y'all doing?" he asked , walking in a hallway .

"i'm playing with kai right now . say hi to dada," you said , showing malakai his father . he kicked his legs and made small noises .

"hey , buddy . i miss y'all ," he said as you showed yourself again .

"we miss you , too . how's work?" you asked setting the phone down so you could fix a bottle for malakai . you picked him up and put him in the baby carrier that you put on your body . he like it sometimes , but other times he wants you to hold him instead .

"it's the usual . i'm supposed to be going on a mission next week early in the morning and return that evening ."

as you nodded , fixing the bottle , malakai started crying . you hated hearing him cry , so you instinctively frowned a little . "megs , give me on second ," you said , warming the bottle up . you chatted with megumi as the bottle warmed up , trying to calm your son down a bit .

when it was done , you took him out of the carrier and held him so you could feed him . you talked with megumi for about an hour because he was bored . malakai ended up falling asleep , so you placed him in the bassinet y'all had in your room . "if i could get malakai to go to sleep on time , could we by chance have some adult fun when you get home?" you asked , smirking .

he looked at you , seeing your beautiful face . "anything you want , baby," megumi smiled . you went into the bathroom , washing your hands . "i want you to rail me," you said , making him nod in thought .

"i can work that out for you ," megumi chuckled . he said he loved you then hung up . you checked the time , seeing you had thirty minutes before he left work . you washed up to smell good for your man . then you lit some candles and got the scents going around the apartment .

you made sure malakai was asleep and alright before putting him in his room . you turned the lights off , leaving the night light on and cracked his door so you could hear him if you needed to .

you went back to the room , looking for some lingerie to wear . you picked out some light pink lingerie and let your hair fall to your shoulders . you had your natural hair out . it was long and curly . you put to your shea butter lotion , knowing megumi loved the smell of it and sat on the bed to wait on him .