𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

it was saturday two weekends later , which was the day you were getting your piercing

it was saturday two weekends later , which was the day you were getting your piercing . y'all had to push it back due to gojo giving y'all missions . you and megumi were hanging out with yuuji and nobara later to "celebrate" your relationship with megumi . gojo was coming too , which made megumi aggravated .

you were currently laying in yuuji's bed , watching him clean up his desk . y'all were talking about a manga he had read until someone came into the room. "ITADORI ! WHERE DID YOU PUT MY PENCIL? I KNOW YOU TOOK IT , SCUM!" nobara yelled .

"can you shut up with all that damn yelling? it's a damn pencil , girl ." you stated , stuffing your head into the pillow . you were currently on your cycle , not really in the mood for all that they have going on .

she rolled her eyes and walked out of the room slamming the door behind her . then the door opened again making you internally sigh . "if you come back in hear yelling , i'm gone fuck you up . for real ." you stated . yuuji laughed while megumi stared at you with wide eyes . you turned , seeing him standing there looking at you . "oh sorry . i'm you know .. on my cycle and she just came in here on some rah rah ." you explained . he nodded and sat beside you on the bed .

"so we're going to dinner at 6:00pm , right ?" you asked .

"yeah . gojo-sensei said that's the only time that works for him," yuuji stated .

you sucked your teeth . you didn't say what you wanted to say out loud because you knew he'd probably hear you or something . you got up , pulling megumi's hand to take him with you . you gave yuuji a hug and went to your room , dragging megumi along . when inside , you let go of his hand and went over to your nintendo switch . "wanna play mario kart ?" you asked trying to set it up .

he agreed to play . he was really good . he beat you 5 times and you officially gave up . you claimed he was cheating and he just laughed . you laid your head in his lap and he rubbed your hair . you winced which made him stop his movements . "i'm sorry , did i hurt you ?" your eyes were closed tightly and you held onto his arm . your grip was really tight , making him concerned . "it's ju-just c-cramps," you stuttered , trying to talk through them .

megumi rubbed your stomach and picked you up , taking you to the bed . "do you need anything ?" he asked , crouched beside the bed .

"tylenol and water." you turned on your heating pad which was already beside your bed and laid it on your stomach . you sat up as megumi came back with the medicine . you took the pill , drinking water to make it go down .

"thank you , gumi ." you tried to smile , but you were in pain . you laid down and patted the door behind you . "i know we're supposed to go get my nose piercing , but can we just lay here until about 1:00pm then go?" you asked .

"of course , baby . anything you want ." he held you close and you both fell asleep together .

you woke up to megumi kissing your face . "wake up , baby . we have to get ready to go get your nose piercing ." you clung onto him and and he held you to make sure you didn't fall or something . he took you to the closet and asked what you wanted to wear . you picked out a brown sweatshirt , black leggings , sneakers, and accessories.  you hopped off of him to get changed . megumi left to get dressed as well .