𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

- the weekend

- the weekend

megumi asked you to go on a date with him today , which he couldn't decline . everyone was busy , so y'all had to bring malakai with y'all . the date was at 6:00pm and it was currently 3:26pm . megumi saw that you had your nails and stuff done , so he didn't ask about it .

he told you to wear something nice and sort of formal , so you picked out something along those lines . when 4:20pm came around , you started getting ready . the outfit you picked out was a black dress with a corset and some pumps .

megumi had on a black button down shirt with black slacks . the top two buttons were open and he had on some nice dress shoes . he dressed malakai in a tiny tuxedo , making you awe . he was so cute . you just hoped he didn't get too hot in it .

"i need my body back," you said , fixing the corset on your torso . megumi watched you , specifically looking at how your ass looked in the dress . "my tits got bigger ," you stated , fixing up the rest of the dress .

you turned to megumi , asking if you looked alright . "you look amazing , baby . it's 5:30pm so we should probably head out," he said , grabbing malakai and his phone . malakai started biting on his finger , so he gave him the pacifier . he ended up spitting that out . luckily it was connected to his shirt , so it didn't fall . he gave him a teething ring , which he actually kept .

he placed malakai in his car seat and you sat in the back with him , getting ready to feed him . y'all rode in megumi's car . the restaurant ended up being pretty close to the apartment . you burped kai before getting out with him . you put him in his stroller and megumi pushed it for you .

"okay , baby . this is our private room ." he opened the door for you and you walked in , taking a seat on one side .

y'all ate and chatted , talking to malakai as well . he ended up falling asleep since he ate . megumi also ordered a dessert for you two , which was a brownie with ice cream on it . "do you want to go on a trip sometime soon?" he asked , taking a bite with his fork .

"yeah . would you want to go to bali or flores island ? that'd be nice," you suggested .

"anything you want . i know i didn't get you a push present , so i'm trying to think of things now . i never knew what that was until gojo said something about it ."

after y'all ate the brownie , megumi paid the bill and got up . as you got up , you got malakai's diaper bag out of the other chair and turned around , seeing megumi on one knee . "babe.." you trailed off .

"ever since the first day i met you and you made me blush like an idiot 6 times , i knew you'd be someone special to me . you've taught me plenty lessons , dealt with me , loved me , cared for me , carried our amazing son , and been loyal friend . a loyal lover . an amazing girlfriend . i'd like to change that , though . i would love for you , y/n m/n l/n , to become my beautiful wife . would you do that ?" he asked , smiling up at you .