𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬

you took your obgyn's advice and didn't train or do missions

you took your obgyn's advice and didn't train or do missions . you had school work to keep you busy , but other than that you had a lot more free time . that all came to an end now that you were graduating . you were now 20 weeks and showing . you started showing at 12 weeks , and your bump has slowly gotten bigger .

megumi rubs on it , lays on it , talks to the baby, and all . you found it cute and you were glad he was enjoying this . your appointment to find out the gender is in a few days . you and megumi decided on not doing a gender reveal and maybe a small baby shower .

you were slipping on your dress and cap . you wore a white , skin tight , midi dress that stopped right before your knees , and some white heels with your jewelry . your hair was a blonde wig you got last week . megumi was there after he finished dressing up . when he came in you went over and hugged him . you dug your face into his suit . "you smell really good," you said , pulling away .

you went over to the big mirror and looked at yourself

you went over to the big mirror and looked at yourself . "i look so cute pregnant," you giggled rubbing your belly .

"you look gorgeous ." megumi came behind you and pressed his body against yours . he kissed your neck a few times before coming back up and smiling at you through the mirror .

"thank you , baby . are you ready to go ?" you asked . the ceremony was in the auditorium , and it was a little walk away , so you wanted to get there on time . megumi offered to carry you there , but you declined . "i'm too heavy for that," you said , giggling . megumi didn't find the joke funny , though . he picked you up bridal style and kissed your cheek . "stop talking about yourself like that," he said , looking ahead .