𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

*smut warning*

*smut warning*

- next day 

megumi made you sit in the car while he put all of y'all's boxes in . you wanted to help , but being that this was all new to him , he was in his you could pop at any moment phase already . he put the last box in your car , which gojo was driving .

gojo sped off , making you gasp . "i'm gonna kill him for speeding in my car like that," you muttered , making megumi laugh . he headed to the apartment . it was about 20 minutes from the school , so y'all would be kind of close .

when he got there , he let you carry lighter items since you begged him to help do something . y'all had already viewed the apartment earlier today before actually moving in . gojo had pretty good taste , honestly .

y'all didn't have any furniture being that most of the stuff was from the school , so y'all only had a few boxes . you bought blow up mattresses for the time being .

you stayed in the apartment while megumi and gojo brought stuff up . gojo used his teleportation to make it faster . when all the boxes were up , you started opening them . megumi was about to get on you for working , but you stopped him . "i'm not 38 weeks , boy ," you said , pulling the box open . megumi sighed and just went to open another box .

- 2 hours later

you all finished unboxing everything , being that there wasn't much , and placed it where it should go . you thanked gojo for helping and gave him a big hug , which he reciprocated . you ordered pizza , not feeling like going anywhere .

as y'all ate , you searched amazon and other websites for furniture stuff . you and megumi haven't really bought much baby stuff being that you couldn't have stuff mailed to the school .

- 2 months later

the apartment was now fully furnished . you and megumi knew the gender of the baby , along with everyone else . you were having a boy . y'all were super excited and couldn't wait to meet them . you were also now 31 weeks .

megumi started up working and you did your brand ambassador stuff for instagram brands since you couldn't do missions . during the day , you usually would look for stuff for the baby and do your everyday stuff .

today , specifically, some packages came that were for the baby's room . you decided now would be a great time to let your 683 thousand followers know that you were with child .

you had on a one piece outfit . yuuji was there so you asked him to take your picture . he hyped you up and gave you your phone back . as he started opening the packages , you posted one picture on instagram. .

luvy/n