𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

it'a been 1 month and 3 weeks since you first started training with maki , and let's just say you've improved nicely

it'a been 1 month and 3 weeks since you first started training with maki , and let's just say you've improved nicely . you knew how to use the weapons properly and maki even taught you how to put your own spin on it . gojo sent you and maki on a mission last week to a school that had many missing children . you had found the curses and exorcised them . they were grade 4 , so it wasn't that hard . maki watched you the whole time . she praises you afterwards , saying you'd be as good as her some day .

maki became a flirt buddy for you . y'all flirted all the time , but there were no romantic feelings there . y'all were both fine as hell . you both wouldn't turn down a make out session if it was asked .

you and megumi had gotten pretty close . you hung out with him more than nobara . she was pretty bossy to you . you didn't like people like that and you didn't feel like dealing with it, so you kept your distance. you knew that his favorite color was black . he was born on december 22nd , he had a sister , he was 5'9 , he liked black coffee , his favorite food is beef dumplings , and even more . he learned a lot about you as well . you both were introverts , so y'all would study together sometimes . you both enjoyed spending time with each other . yuuji would act sad sometimes because megumi wouldn't let him join y'all , but him and nobara would hang out often , too . you still spent time with yuuji and he will forever be your best friend , but y'all were getting to know your classmates and having fun . it's alright to spend some time apart .

you were currently in your room , studying for your math class . you hated math . after 6th grade , it made no sense to you . you heard a knock at the door , so you got up to get it . you looked through the peephole and yuuji was standing there . when you opened the door , he attacked you in a hug. "yuuji .. can't .. breathe," you patted his back and tried to get out of his grip . he let you go and you smacked his arm . "boy don't do that," you scolded him .

"do you wanna have a sleepover with me and the others ? i have a lot of snacks and some good movies ." it was a friday night , so you didn't mind . you told him you'd be there in a few .

you changed into some pajamas and grabbed a few of your own snacks to bring . you then grabbed your phone and dorm key and headed to his dorm .

pajamas: