𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞

you and megumi decided against a baby shower since you didn't know enough people to come , but he was alright with a maternity shoot

you and megumi decided against a baby shower since you didn't know enough people to come , but he was alright with a maternity shoot . he could stand taking pictures if they were with you .

you picked a black theme , which megumi suggested . you were currently getting your face beat by an amazing makeup artist . she was super pretty and really funny . you thought about getting her number for future occasions .

when she finished , you just abs to put your outfit on since your hair was already done . you had a simple buss down middle part black, curly wig wig . "can i get your number for future occasions ?" you asked .

your hair:

"of course it's

"of course it's ..." she told you her number and you thanked her for her service . you headed to the wardrobe, taking a seat on the bench . yuuji was there to help you . when he saw you he sat beside you . "you alright , bestie?" he asked , rubbing your back .

"yeah i'm just .. kinda tired . y'all got some water ?" you asked while blinking slowly . yuuji nodded and went to get some .

"hey , megumi . where's the water ? y/n's pretty tired," yuuji said , looking for the water .

"it's in that cooler over there . where is she ?" your boyfriend asked , looking toward him as he fixed his outfit .

"wardrobe ." megumi followed yuuji , sitting beside you when they got to you . the soon-to-be-father rubbed your stomach as you drunk the water while yuuji asked which pictures you were taking first . "i'm taking the dress one's first ," you grunted , standing up . you felt a few kicks from the baby , making you rub the spot where he kicked you . "i know , papa."

yuuji helped you into the dress and megumi put on your shoes . "thank y'all ," you said , looking at yourself in the mirror . yuuji gave you a big hug , startling you for a second . "my best friend is growing up on me," he said , sounding like he was about to cry .

"yuujiii ! please don't cry 'cause you're gonna make me cry." he stopped himself from crying as toge came in and said it was time to take pictures . megumi held out his hand , which you took . yuuji and toge followed y'all to the place where the pictures would be taken .