𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬?

it was now 2 years later

it was now 2 years later . you and megumi were years along with yuuji and nobara . you still kept in contact with the others even though were way busier now . you all were 18 now , soon to be 19 . you graduate from jujutsu high in 2 months aswell .

you all , except yuuji who still doesn't have a ranking , we're grade 1 sorcerers . gojo was very proud of you all and your improvement . yuuji has eaten 3 of sukanas fingers so far .

you and nobara were on good terms now . she explained why she acted that way towards you , which you didn't really understand but acted like you did . you don't really talk to her anymore , but you do go shopping with he sometimes .

you and megumi had now been dating for alomst three years . for y'all's anniversaries, since y'all were in school , y'all usually would go on a date and spend the weekend in a hotel .. fucking .

on that note , you and megumi fucked like rabbits now . y'all sometimes didn't use protection . you're on birth control , but you just started about a month or two ago . you took plan b pills as well , believing they'd save you every single time .

today , though , you woke up to the feeling of throwing up . megumi didn't sleep in your room that night because he got back late from a mission and didn't want to wake you . you headed to the bathroom and hacked everything into the toilet bowl , flushing when done .

you brushed your teeth afterwards , making sure to get your tongue . you washed and changed since some got on your clothes . you put on a simple , black crop top with black nike sweatpants, white long socks and black crocs .

you moped out of your room with your keys , going to get medicine . you didn't notice because you zoned out , but megumi was calling you from the end of the hallway . you ended up bumping straight into him , knocking you out of your thoughts . "i'm so sorry," you said .

you got the urge to throw up again and gagged . you ran to the nearest bathroom and megumi followed , calling out to you . when inside , you leaned over and threw up . megumi held you hair back out of your face and patted your back .

when you came up he gave you a wet paper towel to clean your face as you flushed the toilet . "t-thank you , megumi," you stuttered as he held your waist .

"what's going on ?" he asked leading you out of the bathroom after you both washed y'all's hands .

"i don't know . i woke up throwing up . i'm going to go to the store to get .. some stuff," you said . your small pause made him question what you were getting . "just medicine and pregnancy tests." his eyes widened at the pregnancy tests .

"you think ... you think you're pregnant?" he asked , walking beside you , trying to look at your face .

"it's a possibility . we do have sex a lot , sometimes unprotected . i'm on birth control and i take plan b, but nothing is 100 percent ." you explained , making him even more worried . you closed your eyes for a second , not really knowing what to think of it .