𝐨𝐡 , 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

you and megumi were chilling on the bed

you and megumi were chilling on the bed . you were now 38 weeks and ready to go into labor at anytime . you had some contractions today , but you didn't tell megumi , not wanting him to worry too much . you just told him it was heartburn .

y'all's hospital bags were already packed and the car seat was in megumi's car . toge and yuuji swapped days one week while megumi was out of town on a mission . he hoped you didn't go into labor that week since he was out . luckily you didn't .

you got up to use the bathroom as a huge gush of liquid came out of you , making you gasp . you looked down and megumi looked over at you . "babe , what's going on?" he asked , getting up .

"please don't panic , megumi , because you're going to make me panic . m-my water broke ," you said . his eyes went wide and he did exactly what you told him not to do .

he started looking for his phone and running over to you . "are y'all alright ?! can you breathe ?!" he started asking lots of questions , making you frustrated . you ended up snapping on him .

"megumi! stop panicking ! you're making me panic," you shouted after grabbing his face . you gave him a kiss and told him to get the hospital bags . he did so and you grabbed your phone . you called yuuji . he answered the facetime showing you him in the bed . "you in the bed ? bitch , it's 2:41pm," you cackled making him suck his teeth .

"what do you want , bitch?" he groaned , making you laugh .

"well .. my water just broke , so we're heading to the hospital ," you said , dancing . you got a pain so you stopped .

"you worried about me being in bed you need to be getting to that damn hospital," he chuckled , making you laugh .

"i'm hanging up . i'll text y'all when y'all can come visit . i love you ," you said , hanging up . you danced in the mirror and megumi walked in .
he stopped when he saw you dancing , blinking at you . you burst out laughing , causing a pain . you held your stomach and closed your eyes .

megumi rubbed the spot you were just holding and helped you over to the bed . "alright . should we head to the hospital now?" he asked . you nodded and started dancing again . "babe , this is serious," he said , grabbing your hand .

"okay , okay . let's gooo," you groaned . you called toge next , holding up the deuces . "toge , guess what?" you said , wiggling your eyebrows .

"tuna mayo?" he asked , laughing . he asked if your forehead got bigger . megumi laughed a little while watching your jaw drop .

"bye," you said before hanging up . toge called back , still laughing . "i was gonna say my water broke , bitch ." toge's eyes went wide . megumi was trying to be calm like you were , but you could see it in his face that he was truly losing it .

"salmon?!" he asked , putting on a jacket .

"no , no , no , toge . you don't need to come right now . later you should , but not right now . i love you . byeeee," you said , waving at him as he sighed and said goodbye as well .