𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

today was a sunday, so you had nothing to do

today was a sunday, so you had nothing to do.  you would've made plans with yuuji, but gojo-sensei made him do one of his missions . you got washed and picked out an outfit . you knew you'd go out today, but didn't know where. you put on one of the panties megumi got you yesterday . you picked out the white lace thong. 

outfit:

you then got a text from josh saying he wanted to chill with you

you then got a text from josh saying he wanted to chill with you. he said he had weed and you texted back saying you'd be ready at 1:00pm . it was currently 11:30am . he wanted to meet at the same mall from yesterday to hotbox in the car. he wanted to do a night session, but you couldn't because school tomorrow. you always get your sleep.

you then went out into the hallway to find yuuji and let him know what you were doing . you completely forgot what he had told you earlier . you saw megumi walking the same way you were so you jumped on his back hugging him. he jumped and grabbed your arms tightly. "hey megiii," you squeezed him tightly . he rolled his eyes and shook his head . "y/n , what are you doing?" he asked.

you got off of his back and stood in front of him. "i was going to ask if you knew where yuuji was?"

"he went on a mission. he didn't tell you?" he looked surprised. probably because of all people, you and yuuji tell each other everything .

"OH i remember he told me that. also, i'm gonna be gone later. probably for about 2-3 hours. shouldn't be too long. i'm hanging with an acquaintance of mine," you said .

megumi figured you were talking about the guy from yesterday , but he wasn't sure and didn't want to pry into your business. "be safe. text me if anything happens, alright?" he put his hands in his pockets and looked you in the eyes.

you closed the space between you two, looking up at him. "i will." you then gave him a hug, which he returned. "i don't leave until like 1:00pm. don't have too much fun without me , megs." you turned around and walked away. he watched as your hips naturally swayed and you turned the corner. he was going to be bored without you there, but he'd find something to do for the time being.

- 1:28pm

you had just pulled up to the mall. you called josh and told him exactly where you were so he could find you. "i have a light grey audi," you stated.