𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬

*shorter chapter*

*shorter chapter*

*warning : nightmare about rape*

it was two weeks later . you had slowly started to push the toji situation in the back of your head . you didn't cry when talking about it now . you still didn't like talking about it , though . after venting about it to yuuji when y'all got back, you felt better .

you had trained super hard today with yuuji and nobara after school . they were really good . you had gotten pretty good as well , but you felt you didn't have as much potential as the others . it was mainly because they had techniques and curses . you just had raw power and weapons .

you soaked in a muscle relaxing bath and texted megumi . you hadn't heard from him all day since he was on a mission .

megs<3

my princess: hey baby . how was your mission ?

megs<3: it went good . it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be . how was your day , princess?

my princess : it was harsh . yuuji and nobara worked my ass off 🙄

megs<3: can i facetime you , baby?

my princess : yeah

you answered his call and started to get out of the tub . "hold on one second, megumi," you said as you dried off ,put on your robe , and tied it tightly . you grabbed the phone and smiled , making him smile too. he had to stay in a hotel since the mission was 2 hours away and it was pretty late . they expected the mission to last longer , anyway .

"were you about to go to sleep?" you asked , seeing he was laying down . you set the phone up while you motioned yourself down .

"no , i just got washed . i wanted to talk to you before i went to bed," he said , making you smile .

"simp," you mumbled , making him laugh .

"only for you," he winked .

"there you go again," you giggled , slipping on some clothes . you had your back turned to megumi as you slipped on one of his hoodies . you didn't have a bra on under it . you had on nike pros and your bonnet . "i look kinda cute," you said , making megumi laugh .

"boy what are you laughing at?" you asked , making him laugh even more . "see 'cause now i feel like you're tryna say i don't look cute," you said , stretching your neck toward the phone .

"you said it," he chuckled , making you dramatically gasp .

"you can't be talking with that porcupine on your head," you said . you both went back and forth for a few minutes , laughing and joking . you soon laid down and started to get sleepy , when megumi saw you were about to sleep , he said goodnight and hung up after you returned it .

you fell asleep soon after that , snuggling in the comfort of his hoodie . it was all fine until you started to have terrifying visions during your sleep . you were clutching onto your sheets and whimpering . in this nightmare , toji was back and he was walking toward the bed you were on . you were handcuffed to it . you were trying to wiggle around but you couldn't get anywhere .

"i didn't get to finish last time . so i'll start where i left off ," he smiled . toji put his hand back on your thigh where he put it last time . you tried to scoot away from him , but you couldn't out of fear .

"please .. stop," you cried .

everything he did you could actually feel . is this real ? no way this is real . you cried out and tried to push him away . he slapped your cheek , making you yelp . "stop moving , slut," he spat .

your eyes closed as he reached for your underwear . he pulled them off and stared at your womanhood . "you're pretty," he said , using his fingers to spread the lips. you cried harder , not wanting any of this .

you heard someone yelling your name , but it was faint . it then got louder and the dream went away . you saw yuuji in front of your face , shaking you to wake you up . he looked extremely worried . "y/n! are you alright? you were cryi- oh," you clung onto him, crying into his shoulder .

gojo walked in not too long after . you could tell he was worried , even with the blindfold on . "what's going on?" he asked , sitting on the bed .

"y/n had a nightmare . she hasn't told me anything about it yet ," yuuji said . you pulled out of his shoulder and sniffled . after gathering yourself a bit , you sat in between the both of them .

"can you tell us what happened?" gojo asked as yuuji rubbed your back . you looked into your lap, tears coming back as you nodded .

"give me a second ," you said , trying to calm yourself . they nodded and waited for you to talk . "toji .. he- he touched me," your voice cracked and you swallowed the lump in your throat . you shook your head . "in the nightmare , i was handcuffed to a bed . he was talking to me , saying he was going to start where he left off . i asked him to stop but he didn't listen . he touched my thigh where he did last time . i tried to move away, but he slapped me and called me a slut . then he took my underwear off and looked at me , saying i was pretty . that's when yuuji woke me up ." yuuji gave you tissue to wipe away your tears and nasal mucus .

you broke down again . "i could feel all of it . i- it was like .. sleep paralysis ," you explained , sobbing through your words .

gojo looked angered . he was balling his fists up clenching his pants . it angered him because this was someone he needed personally and they kept traumatizing his student . you put your hands on top of his and gave him a small smile . when he saw your smile , he calmed down some . how does she always smile ?

"you're staying in my room," yuuji said .

you waved him off , "no , no. i don't want to be a burden or anything."

"you're not a burden . you never were and never will be . let us help you , y/n," gojo said , holding your hand . you nodded and went to yuuji's room . before gojo headed down the hall , you stopped him . "thank you , gojo . i really do appreciate this," you smiled a little , making him smile .

"of course ," he said , walking away .

you went to sleep in yuuji's bed and he laid in it with you . you looked up at the ceiling , not wanting to have the nightmare again . you didn't go to sleep at all that night . you sat up , looking out of the window . you watched the moon leave and the sun come up , thinking about getting to see megumi tomorrow .

__________________________________

*1102 words*