𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

*if you want the happy ending , do not read this one!! this one starts after you told megumi you were pregnant with y'all's second child

*if you want the happy ending , do not read this one!! this one starts after you told megumi you were pregnant with y'all's second child.*

you were currently laying in bed , watching malakai sleep in your lap . he was hugging your 6 month bump , making you smile . megumi was at work and should be coming home within the next few hours .

you called yuuji , trying to find something to do . "what's up , bestie?" he said , making you smile .

"nothing , i'm bored ," you sighed , rubbing a hand through malakai's spiky hair . you ended up staying on the phone with him for about 2 hours before deciding to get off .

"i'm gonna call megumi and see if he's on the way back yet . i'll call you back after so we can finish this chat ." yuuji nodded and you hung up .

as you were about to call megumi , the doorbell rung . you looked on the camera , seeing a man you didn't find familiar . they started to pound on the door , making you jump . panicking , you went upstairs quietly , locking the bedroom door and taking malakai with you into the bathroom .

as you locked the bathroom door , you called megumi and he didn't answer . you kept calling him , now starting to silently cry . you then called the police as you heard the front door burst open . "***, what's your emergency?"

"someone just broke into my house . they're inside my house . my address is _____ . please come quick," you sobbed quietly , hugging malakai closely . you sat him in the tub , hoping the intruder wouldn't see him if they did find you . malakai was a heavy sleeper like his dad , so he hadn't woken up yet .

the police told you to stay on the phone with them and they were sending someone now . you did as they said even though you were scared for you and your son's lives. you heard doors open , footsteps getting closer and closer . soon they stopped , and you looked towards the door . you could see they were standing outside the door , knowing you were in there .

they burst open the door , seeing you standing there crying . you had no where to hide since you hid malakai in the tub . you left your phone on the counter as the intruder took you into the bedroom .

without any hesitation or remorse, the hidden man stabbed into your stomach . "this is for making my son resent me," he growled . you then recognized who it was . toji . you screamed and cried, watching him stab into you. blood spat out of your mouth as you choked on it.

"go to hell," he spat before leaving the room. after he got what he wanted , he vanished. malakai had woken up, getting out of the tub to see you. he ran over to you with a sad frown on his face. "mama!" he yelled, jumping onto your lap.

"go .. get my phone on the counter , b-bubba." he did as you said. you called megumi, still coughing up blood . he answered this time, hearing your son crying and you coughing .

"baby, what's going on?!" megumi shouted .

"mama, no!" malakai cried .

"m-megs . please hurry up . toji . in-intruder ." you struggled to talk as malakai cried in your lap .

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 - 𝐦.𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 🎉