𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲

- 4:31pm

- 4:31pm

you were currently putting on you bathing suit . you hadn't spoken to anyone since earlier . you knew all they wanted to talk about was toji and you didn't want to talk about him . you wanted to relax .

you put on one of megumi's button up shirts over your bathing suit and a baseball cap since it was pretty hot . you had on a white bikini that you had to tie up with strings . megumi had on navy blue swim trunks and had a bottle of sunscreen in his hand . you smiled up at him and hugged his waist . "thank you , megumi . i love you," you said , snuggling your head into his chest .

he assumed you were talking about him comforting you after the earlier situation . he hugged you back and rubbed your back . "anytime . i love you, y/n ," he kissed your forehead and let you hug him for a while . you pulled away after a while and held his hand .

you took him upstairs and out the back door , seeing the others already there . when you got under the umbrella they had set up , you let go of megumi's hand and looked at them . they seemed to be having fun . megumi soon came behind you and held your waist . "you gonna go out there?" he asked , his head on your shoulder .

"i don't know . i've gained a little weight , so i don't look very cute in my bathing suit," you said , looking down at yourself .

megumi came in front of you and held your face up . "you look great, baby . who cares if you gained weight? if you did , you gained it from being happy with me . now come on." he started unbuttoning the shirt and took it off for you .

he stared at your body , making you self conscious .

"i told i didn't look good , megumi ." you tried to cover up a little , but he pulled your arms away .

"you look gorgeous , baby ." he kissed your lips , making you smile .

he sprayed sunscreen all over your body and you did his. "you look good , too, megumi," you said, running a hand down his exposed abs . his breath hitched as he watched your face . you grabbed his hand and took him over to the water with the others .

they seemed to be just swimming around until you guys got there . "ok! since we're all here , i'll tell you some things about tonight . we will eat at 6:30pm . then , we will have a bonfire at 8:00pm , and after that we could do late night swims or just go back inside . i have games we could play and stuff if you'd like ," he said , motioning over to the games he had set up . there was horseshoes , cornhole , a big tic tac toe board , and some beach balls .

"thanks , gojo . i need to talk to you later , if that's alright," you stated , twiddling your thumbs . he noticed that and nodded , giving you a smile .

you and yuuji went to play cornhole . you won 3 times before he gave up . you were about to head over to megumi , but he held onto your wrist . "i wanted to let you know that you can talk to me if you need to , y/n . i'm your best friend after all," yuuji said , giving you one of those big smiles that always made you feel better . you hugged and thanked him and went over to where megumi was .