𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

today was the day ; your first date with megumi was here

today was the day ; your first date with megumi was here . you weren't really that nervous . you felt everything would go smoothly . megumi , on the other hand , was internally — and slightly externally — panicking .

you had an hour until y'all were leaving and it was currently 1:45pm. you already had your outfit laid out . you were fixing up your hair . megumi was right , you hair was long . it reached the middle of your back when straight . you loved your hair , but braids and wigs were easier for you .

you curled your hair some and put half in a claw clip . the rest was down . you didn't want to wear a dress, so you put on a crop top , a sweater , and jeans with sneakers .

your outfit & hair:

megumi's pov

megumi's pov

i had an hour left until our date . i couldn't even put my jacket on right because of how fidgety i was . i headed to gojo's office , in need of some advice for dates . when i got there , the always arrogant older man was sitting at his desk working on something i would assume was for his job . "what's up , kid?" gojo said , looking at me and leaning back in his chair .

"i need .. advice for my date with y/n," i stated , twiddling my thumbs . i felt dumb taking advice from him of all people , but i didn't know who else to go to . i wished i could've went to yuuji since he knows everything about her . as much as i'd hate to say it out loud , i really missed him .