𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 , 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞

your class has been training hard for the upcoming goodwill event for the past few weeks

your class has been training hard for the upcoming goodwill event for the past few weeks . you all were currently outside on the steps . nobara and megumi chatted , but you were zoned out thinking about the event . things like this normally happened when you had big situations coming up .

some students came up to y'all . one was maki , another a white haired boy , and the last a panda . they were talking , but you weren't listening . you were looking at the white haired boy . noticing your glare , he blushed a bit , but held it . he looked super familiar to you . toge .

your eyes widened , "toge , is that .. you?" you asked . the boy's eyes widened as well , recognizing it was you . you ran over and gave him a big hug , which he returned . "i've missed you so much!" you said , pulling away .

"salmon," he responded . you knew his language pretty well . you always messed some of it up , but he'd type it out for you , too . you could tell by the way the corner of his eyes scrunched up he was smiling .

"oh , i'm y/n l/n . just call me y/n," you introduced yourself to the panda . "hey maki," you smirked , winking at her .

"so , how's the idiot over there treating you?" she asked , making him grumble something under his breath .

"very well . i can't complain ." looking over at megumi , you gave a soft smile . he turned to look away from you , almost hiding his pink cheeks from you .

"if you ever need a break from him , you know where to come," she said , holding your hand . you swooned as megumi came over and picked you up , taking you back to the steps . he sat you on his lap and held your waist while you giggled and relaxed into his touch .

"mustard leaf?" toge asked .
(do you guys date?)

"we started dating about 3 months ago," you smiled .

"y/n how do you understand him? and how do you know him?" nobara asked .

"his parents were friends with mine and we used to hang out a lot when we were younger . after i moved , we hadn't spoken until now," you explained . "i understand him because he used to talk like that and would write things out on paper about what they would mean and stuff . after a while i could just guess off of the situation what he was saying , but i'm a little rusty since it's been a while," you said , making her nod .

you all talked about the goodwill event and they asked if we were going . you wanted to talk to toge , so you tried to get out of megumi's lap . "where are you going?" he whispered .

"to toge," you said . he turned you to look at him . he was slightly frowning . "i just want to catch up with him," you said . he sighed and let you go , huffing .

"so , toge , you gotta girlfriend?" you asked him , nudging his side . he blushed ferociously and tried to cover it with his mask .

"o-okaka," he stuttered . you asked him about how things have been and told him about your current life . you set up a day to hang out with him next week , hopefully being able to .
(n-no)