𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

it was now 3 days later

it was now 3 days later . you woke up to the annoying alarm at 8:15am . you shut it off and dragged yourself to the bathroom to get ready . you had training with gojo today . he gave you a talk about how you need to have more confidence in yourself . overall , you had confidence , just not in being a sorcerer .

your new uniform came in the other day , but today you needed workout clothes . you put on some biker shorts and a sports bra with a jacket . "these bitties better not flash nobody of im cutting them off," you said in the mirror , fixing up your bra . you turned to look as your ass . "i look thick with these on ," you jiggled it a little and smiled some . you then headed to the designated area and saw gojo with a green haired girl .

"ok , maki this is the pretty girl i was talking about ," he smirked and you rolled your eyes .

"i'm y/n l/n . you can just call me y/n," you held your hand out . she shook it . "maki zen'in. call me maki . he was right , you are pretty," she stated . you blushed and looked away .

"so you swing that way , too ?" she asked , turning your chin to look at her . gojo rolled his eyes and crossed his arms , pouting . "not really , but you might have just turned me out," you gave her seductive eyes .

"hey hey hey ! back to work . maki stops trying to steal y/n from me . anyways , today maki will be showing you how to use cursed weapons . she's the best one at using them here , so it'll be hard . first we need to pick a weapon for you though . follow me ." he motioned for you to come with him and you did so .

maki was behind you , watching the way your hips swayed as you walked . she caught up to you and whispered in your ear , "your ass juggles when you walk." you looked over at her and chuckled . "wanna touch it?" you asked . her eyes went wide , making you laugh more .

"i was joking," she soon joined in on the laughing . you both talked and got to know each other a little before finally making it to the weapon room .

there were lots of nice weapons in there , but only one really peaked your interest . it was and all black katana . pretty simple , but that's how you like it . you headed back to the field and maki taught you the basics . how to hold , swing , different stances , and more . y'all then sparred and maki won every time . she saw that you had potential as well. she flirted with you at some times , trying to catch you off guard . it worked the first 2 times , but then you started ignoring it .

you were very tired after training . it was now 12:30 and the others came outside . "Y/N!" yuuji ran over to you . you were laying on the ground trying catching your breath . maki had already left . gojo was sitting beside you rambling about something . you were too tired to pay attention .

"are you ok?!" he sounded really worried .

"i'm fine . i was - i was training ," you panted out trying to get up , but itadori was on you .

"here , have my water ," megumi offered .

"no i'm fine . it's al-"

he shoved the water to your chest . "take it , y/n," he sternly stated .

you took the water . it hadn't been opened , so it was still full . they started training and you went back to your dorm to wash and rest . gojo was sitting on the steps with megumi as nobara and yuuji sparred . "so .. i see you've taken a liking to y/n, hm?" gojo asked . megumi looked at him then back to the field . "i don't know yet. i'm not sure . i think i have , but i'm not sure yet ." he usually doesn't tell gojo anything but he felt he needed someone to talk to .

gojo patted his shoulder , "it'll come to you . give it some time . but don't take too long . i might steal her from you ," he smirked the went up to nobara and yuuji because they started arguing . megumi rolled his eyes and looked up at the sky .

as he gazed , you walked up behind him look down at his face . "bored?" you asked . you kind of scared him , but he didn't show it . "yeah , gojo-sensei is trying to break up those two arguing ," he stated .

you sat down , not noticing how close you were to megumi . he kept his face forward , not noticing either . he felt you looking at the side of his face , making him blush . "why are you staring at me like that?" he asked .

you were admiring his jawline . it was perfect , but you couldn't tell him that just yet . "you have nice eyelashes. i'm kind of jealous ," you stated . his eyelashes were very long .

"really?" he asked , looking at you . you hummed in response . gojo called megumi over to spar with yuuji . kugisaki was supposed to watch them to learn from their moves . he came over and sat beside you . he placed his arm over your shoulder . "how've your been , y/n?" he asked .

"i've been good . actually . i listened to your lecture about self confidence . kinda helped . thanks ," you smiled at him .

"no problem , kid . do you still think megumi is cute?" he asked , wiggling his eyebrows .

"yes , i do . but don't get any ideas . i don't want to date him . not right now at least . i barely know him ." you said .

"i think y'all would be great . you know , i practically raised him . i'll let him tell you that story , though . the only thing about megumi is that he doesn't know how to communicate . he's very reserved . he talks to me sometimes but not really ." gojo shrugged .

you nodded , taking that in . you didn't want to be with someone who didn't know how to communicate, but you wanted to try things out with megumi if he seemed like a good person for you . he had the looks , he just needed the personality and he'd be perfect .

__________________________________

*1027 words*