𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭

you had been hanging out with toge more , getting closer with him

you had been hanging out with toge more , getting closer with him . he was what some of the others would called your best friend . y'all wouldn't consider it bestfriends , but y'all were very close .

you and megumi were still good . regarding the last chapter , you definitely went over to do the deed with him afterwards . it was amazing . y'all went for about 2 hours all over his dorm . it was great , but you hoped y'all weren't too loud .

you were currently waiting outside with megumi for everyone to get there . you had your head on his shoulder and his arm was around your waist . y'all were just sitting in a comfortable silence enjoying each other's presence . your katana was laying beside you on the ground .

you heard footsteps approaching and you saw kyoto along with the other students from your school . they greeted y'all and y'all greeted them .

everyone chatted but all you could think about was if you'd be the weak link of your group . of course now is the time i think about this . you sighed , making megumi look down at you . he noticed your leg bouncing and your worried expression . "you'll be fine ," he said , intertwining his hand with yours .

you smiled up at him and looked around at everyone . you saw toge looking at you , making you smile and wave . he waved back , returning the smile . he also waved at megumi , who just nodded .

"where the idiot ? he's always so late," the older lady said . she seemed to be their teacher . just then , gojo walked up to hall rolling a big box . you chuckled a little at his entrance .

"hello everyone ! sorry i'm late . i have a surprise for my 1st year students!" he said , rolling the box in front of y'all . nobara scoffed and megumi groaned . you just looked at the box waiting for it to be opened .

the box burst open and .. yuuji was inside of it .
"OH PA PI !" yuuji said , smiling brightly . you sat there with your eyes widen , tears threatening to come out . toge's eyes were wide as well . he remembered him .

"it's yuuji itadori himself!" gojo exclaimed as if the boy wasn't dead for months . megumi and nobara had weird faces , but you looked hurt . when yuuji saw your face , his smile dropped . he came over to you giving you a big hug .

you hugged him back tightly , crying in his shoulder . you then pushed him off of you . "why would you do some shit like that?! that's not something you play about , yuuji!" you yelled at him , making his eyes go wide .

"i'm sorry . i can explain it to your later , but please forgive me," he held your hand and you shook your head . "i'm so sorry, y/n ," he gave you another hug and you just cried .

"i missed you so much, yuuji . i cried every fucking night . i- i took your stuff from your room . i even slept in your room . i'm happy your still here , yuuji . i'm so happy ." you finally hugged him back , smiling up at him . you leaned up and whispered in his ear , "i would give you a kiss on your cheek as your bestie , but megumi will get mad at me." you rolled your eyes and he chuckled .