𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

- 3 months later

- 3 months later

"happy birthday to you ! happy birthday dear malakai , happy birthday to you!" you and your friends sung , watching him clap . y'all were happily moved in to the new house . apparently, nobara is pregnant . she showed y'all the test today since y'all hadn't been together in person in a while .

you have started going to work , and malakai attends daycare not too far from y'all's house . sometimes he'll spend a day with gojo if he's available since he doesn't mind taking care of kai .

your friends had shown up for malakai's birthday bearing gifts . y'all ate the cake and opened gifts , which malakai was more interested in your necklace that the stuff he got .

after everyone left , y'all cleaned up a little since they did clean up their messes . yuuji and nobara stayed back , wanting to see megumi's reaction to the news you had for him . megumi washed the dishes as y'all plotted in the guest bedroom .

your idea was to give him the gift back and let him open it . what was inside would tell him everything he needed to know . "my best friend is pregnant . our kids are gonna be besties !" yuuji squealed , making you and nobara laugh . y'all walked out , going to look for megumi .

he was walking with kai to his room . malakai could walk , but he still falls on stairs sometimes . he hasn't really gotten used to them yet since y'all carry him a lot . "hey , babe . i have something for you." he looked at you then led malakai back downstairs with him .

malakai went to play with his new toy in his little play pin that was in the living room . you sat on the couch with yuuji and nobara and handed it to him . he opened it , taking the paper out . the first thing he saw was a pacifier , making him furrow his eyebrows in confusion . then, he saw a pregnancy test , making his eyes widen. he pulled it out , seeing it had two lines . "baby , you're pregnant?" he asked , sounding shocked.

"yeah ," you smiled , seeing him brightly reciprocate your smile . he gave you a hug as nobara and yuuji awed . malakai came over and sat on megumi's lap . "dada eat," he said , making you shake your head . he had literally just eaten .

"hold on , kai . mommy has a baby in there," he smiled , pointing at your stomach  . malakai processed it for a moment before frowning.

"no , mama!" he said , eyes welling up . seeing his dissatisfied face you even wanted to cry . you thought he'd like having another sibling , but apparently not . "dada , mama no no," he hugged megumi , putting his face in his father's chest .

yuuji and nobara awed again , watching y'all . "kai , what's wrong?" you asked trying to take him from megumi . he held on tightly , whining .

"no baby , mama ," he said , not really knowing how to speak sentences yet .

"kai , you don't want a little sister or brother?" nobara asked .

"no!" the toddler shouted . megumi rocked him as he cried , making you sigh . he really was a daddy's baby . he loved spending time with his dad .

"welp .. there you have it , folks," you said , making them laugh . megumi took malakai to his room , giving him a small talk about having a sibling . yuuji and nobara soon left , saying they'd keep in touch . you sighed as you closed and locked the door . you headed back upstairs , taking the pregnancy test and stuff with you . you laid on your bed , sort of disappointed malakai didn't want a sibling . maybe it's just a phase . he'll get over it soon, right?

megumi walked into the room , malakai in front of him . "mama , up please ," he said . you picked him up and sat him in between you and megumi . he got on your lap , giving you a hug . "i sowwy, mama . i not mad no more," he said , making you chuckle . the way babies talk is hilarious . he learned pretty fast , so he knew some words .

"it's ok , buddy . i understand," you ran a hand through his spiky hair . "you look just like dada and i'm so jealous," you said , making megumi laugh .

- 6 months later

" 3 , 2 , 1!" a pop sound went off and pink filled the sky . "a girl!" you exclaimed , hugging megumi . you both really wanted a girl , so you were excited . malakai was even happy this time . he would cuddle and hug your stomach , which you've posted on instagram before . as a well known sorcerer , you've gained a lot of followers and so had your friends .

y/nfushiguro

my babies🤍

liked by megumifushiguro, thebestsorcerer, and 306,217 others

megumifushiguro: my family ❤️

thebestsorcerer: they're gonna love me🥹

escams368: i fucked your husband , bitch🤷🏽‍♀️
itadoribitch: girl what😭😭😭

"mama, up please," he said , making you bend down with a grunt . right before you could pick him up , megumi took him .

"you're already carrying one child . i'll carry him," he said , making you chuckle .

- 5 months later

"you can't feed her that , kai," you said , giving him back the cheeto puff he tried give the 3 month old baby . your newborn daughter was named willow anya fushiguro . she looked more like you . she had a mix of y'all's skin tones , your eye color , your hair type , megumi's hair color , and your lips . her little nose was a little pointy like megumi's and her birthday was march 16th .

malakai was a great big brother , but he just had to learn what was alright and what wasn't . you loved the family you had grown and knew that it was what you wanted from the beginning . it was always this .

megumi was so important in this . he was the love of your life from a young age . as many times as you doubted y'all would last because of how young y'all were , he had so much faith . you loved him and everything he's down for you . you never knew how you could repay .

it was always , fushiguro .

the one who made your stomach erupt with butterflies . the one who kept you going when times got rough . the one who motivated you and told you it'd be alright . the one who helped you create the family you have now . the one who keeps you flustered . the one who's last name you have gained . the one you live and promise to never give up on .

it was always you , megumi . always .

_______________ el fin_______________

*1058 words*