𝐭𝐨𝐣𝐢

you woke up to megumi kissing on your face

you woke up to megumi kissing on your face. amazing way to wake up. you puckered your lips for him to kiss you , making him smile. he kissed you and then laid on top of you. he was a little heavy due to his muscles , but you didn't mind. "gojo is making breakfast . we should wash and stuff," megumi said , listening to your heart beat. you hugged him closer to you . "no," you whined , closing your eyes again .

he chuckled, "we have to get up, love. we're going on the beach later." your eyes opened at that. you pushed him off of you lightly and headed into the bathroom . you started the shower and went back to pull out your outfit and bathing suit. megumi did the same and sat on the bed . you went over to him , took his phone out of his hand , sat it on the bed, and pulled him to the bathroom with you. "we have to wash, megs," you stated. you closed the bathroom door behind y'all .

he looked confused as you looked at him . "we're washing together?" he asked. you nodded and started taking you clothes off. he tried not to stare as he took his off. he got in after you and you both washed up. he tried his best not to get hard , not wanting to make you uncomfortable .

you put on a simple outfit since y'all were going to be around the house all day. it was a simple , beige, lounge wear fit with a cropped shirt and pants . megumi had on a skin tight , black muscle shirt , black socks , and grey sweatpants

outfit:

you went upstairs , the smell of bacon being the first thing hitting your nose

you went upstairs , the smell of bacon being the first thing hitting your nose. "y/n!! so how was your night?" gojo asked , wiggling his eyebrow. nobara and yuuji were still upstairs getting ready . gojo wasn't actually cooking . he had someone else doing it for him.

"great! that bed is very comfy," you said, avoiding his question .

he hummed in agreement and went back to cooking . megumi soon came up the stairs . he saw you sitting with your head in your hand. he sat beside you and tapped your arm. "are you alright?" he asked .

you nodded and looked toward the stairs seeing yuuji coming down . he had on a graphic top with black basketball shorts . "good morning guys," he said , smiling . he always knew how to brighten any room . you all said good morning back to him . you got up and went over to hug him . "yuuji!" you hugged him tightly nod he reciprocated . "y/n!"