𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐝𝐨?

*smut warning*

*smut warning*

it's been 2 weeks since the smoke session with josh . megumi had started to come around more and you both have grown a .. more direct romantic bond in a way . it's like you both know you like each other , but you haven't told each other yet. it was itching at you, and you needed to talk to someone. you completely cut josh off after that day , not wanting anything to do with him anymore .

you thought about talking to nobara since she's a girl, but you don't really know her like that. then maki, but she was on a mission. then gojo, but he would probably be childish about it. then megumi, but then you remembered it was megumi you have feelings for. and lastly, yuuji. of course! yuuji!

you headed straight to his dorm . you were still in uniform since today was a school day. it was 5:48pm , so he'd most likely be at his dorm . you knocked when you got there. right before he answered you saw megumi coming your way in the hall . your eyes widened and yuuji pulled you into his room. he closed the door and gave you a bone crushing hug. "hey bestie!" he twisted you around in his arms , making his grip even tighter , you tapped his arm rapidly , making him stop.

"i need to talk to you about .. something. you free for like 20 minutes or so?" you asked .

"yep! i'm all ears ." he plopped onto his bed beside you , waiting for you to talk.

"ok so .. don't do too much , but i like megumi . and i want to be with him . but i don't know if he feels the same way about me . i mean he acts like he does, but is he just a flirty person? am i just throwing myself at him? i'm also scared because i don't know if he feels the same way about me. i don't know what to do , yuuji!!" you put your face in a pillow and he rubbed your back .

"i think you should tell him anyway . if he doesn't like you, it's just not meant to be . he'd be missing out . i think y'all would be cute by they way . he definitely likes you , or at least i think so . he's so caring towards you , but with the rest of us he's pretty nonchalant." he munched on a snack , making you look toward him . you put a hand out seeing he had a vanilla frosted donut . he held it to your mouth and let you take a bite once you sat up.

"that's really good,but you really think i should tell him? like should i do it today?" you asked, laying your head on his shoulder.

"yeah . why not?" he shrugged . "if you need to talk to me afterwards, i'll be here . i don't go to bed until 11:00pm anyway . i love you , bestie ." he said as he pushed you to the door .

"i'll tell you how it goes . i love you ,too." you gave him a hug before heading to your dorm to change and freshen up a little . you put on a simple cute outfit , fixed your hair , and went to his dorm .

outfit and hair: