𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

*smut warning*

*smut warning*

you and megumi made it to the restaurant and found gojo's table . everyone was there except y'all . y'all sat down beside each other and greeted everyone . "we're y'all fucking in the car? what took you so long?" nobara teased .

"shut up," megumi grumbled , grabbing two menus for you both . you chatted with the others and megumi had one hand placed on you thigh .

the waiter came to take the drink orders and since everyone was ready to order food , he took those too . he started with the drink orders . "what can i get for you , pretty lady?" the waiter asked , looking at you .

"ca-"

"we'll have lemonade," megumi said , glaring at the waiter . the waiter rolled his eyes and took everyone else's orders , along with the food . you got chicken katsu and megumi beef bulgogi meatballs .

megumi seemed to be a little ticked off at the waiter . you took his hand in yours and squeezed it . he looked over at you and saw your small smile . he smiled back , reassuring that he was okay. the waiter came back with the drinks and you all got back to chatting .

"so i want to give a toast to the newly .. dates . i don't do long speeches so let's do it ," he held up his glass of wine while we all looked at him confused .

"we can't drink , gojo," nobara deadpanned .

"oh . well, just use your drinks ," he held his glass out . everyone clinked them together and took a sip of their drinks .

"it's cute how megumi is possessive over you ," nobara stated . "i've never seen him care so much," she teased , making him roll his eyes . you giggled a little , causing megumi to glare at you . you played your laugh off for a cough , hearing yuuji laugh .

"i'm happy . being with megumi makes me happy . he's so caring , sweet , and goofy . he's fine as hell , too ." you peaked at him , seeing him trying to cover his blush .

"i'm just so hurt that she chose my somewhat son over me . like i'm way better looking than him," gojo faked tears . megumi pinched the bridge of his nose as you laughed .

"i'm a minor , gojo ." you looked over at him to see him playfully winking at you , making you blush a little .

"anyways , do you guys want to hang at the beach or something ? i have a beach house ," gojo stated , taking a sip from his wine . nobara and yuuji agreed while me and megumi thought about it . i looked over at him to see him already looking at me .

"i think it'll be fun , megs ." you took his hand in yours . you looked so happy right now , he wanted to kiss all over your face and do whatever it took to keep you this happy . he couldn't say no to that face .

"yeah , we'll go," he told gojo .

"aww , he said we!!" yuuji and nobara squealed . 

the waiter soon came back with the food , saying he hoped y'all would enjoy . the food looked really good . you all blessed the food then dove straight in .