𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤

*smut warning*

*smut warning*

you hopped out of the car along with megumi and gojo, heading to the ticket line . y'all had to wait on gojo who was on the phone with yuuji . he was trying to direct them to park beside y'all . "the lights are so pretty," you awed . megumi stood behind you . "they are," he said .

megumi saw your shorts had come up some , so he went up closer behind you and pulled them down. he scared you for a second since you were staring at a rollercoaster . once gojo was off the phone, megumi took your hand and pulled you to the line . gojo followed behind secretly taking pictures of y'all holding hands.

yuuji and nobara caught up with y'all at the ticket stand . as y'all waited in line , megumi stood behind you with his head on top of yours, his arms around your waist , and his chest against your back .

yuuji , nobara, and gojo seemed super excited to be here . they were chatting about all the rides they wanted to try .

once you got to the ticket stand the man asked if you wanted to buy a wrist band or tickets . y'all got wristbands and he put them on for you . he tried to keep looking at my thighs , which made you hide behind megumi after he put yours on . megumi didn't seem to notice yet, but you felt a little uncomfortable .

after the others all got their wristbands , they split off from you two and said they'd meet back up at 7:30pm . it was currently 5:28pm . megumi led you over to a basketball game first . "if you make all 5 shots , you get the big plushie at the top," the woman stated . she seemed to be eyeing megumi , but you didn't take notice of that .

your boyfriend made all the shots and got a plump , stuffed shiba inu . he gave it to you and you squeezed it tight . the ravenette smiled at your cuteness and walked with you to a ride . you both got on the bumper cars next . megumi took one cart and you took another . other people filed in and took the empty ones . as soon as the game started , you tried to go over to megumi , and bump into him .

you hit a few people on the way , but you soon rear ended him and you both laughed . there was girl mean mugging you on the side for the whole game , but you paid it no attention .

when you got out , you phone fell out of your pocket . you reached down to get it and started walking toward the exit . when megumi got out with you , he pulled you to the side and pulled your shorts down . "it's not like i'll be bending over or anything," megumi mocked you , trying to make his voice sound like yours . sucking your teeth , you laughed a bit with him . "i don't sound like that ," you stated , slapping his arm .

the girl from earlier came over to y'all . she looked you up and down then her eyes trailed to megumi . "hey, megumi," she said , waving at him . you looked between the two of them , guessing she knew him well from the use of his first name . he looked confused for a moment , which seemed to piss her off . "i'm ahchihara .. tsumiki's friend," she said in a duh voice .