𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

after telling gojo you were pregnant , he didn't let you train for the whole week

after telling gojo you were pregnant , he didn't let you train for the whole week . you were lucky enough to get an appointment on the next weekend since y'all had school the whole week .

gojo begged y'all to let him come with , but megumi kept telling him no . you laughed when they argued , putting on your outfit in the closet . "gojo , you have classes to teach ," megumi said , pinching the bridge of his nose .

"fine , but you better tell me everything when you get back , megumi ," he pouted , leaving the room .

you had just finished putting on your outfit . you put on something simple so you didn't have to do much to get out of it if you did have to come out of your clothes . megumi did as well, but just to be comfortable .

you walked out of the closet , plopping onto the bed on your stomach

you walked out of the closet , plopping onto the bed on your stomach . "babe, get up," megumi said , grabbing you by your arms . you then remembered you can't do that . "sorry, i forgot," you said , making him shake his head .

"you ready?" he asked , grabbing your hand . you nodded and went with him . you got into the passengers seat , riding silently to the doctor's .

when you got there , you were the first appointment of the day, so you didn't have to wait . they sent y'all back and the lady said someone would be with y'all soon .

you held onto megumi's hand and sat onto the bed . he sat down in the chair near it . you didn't let go of his hand being that you were nervous . he squeezed it as reassurance .

the doctor walked in introducing herself and smiling . she told you to lay down on the bed and pull your shirt up . "is this your significant other ?" she asked , clicking on the computer . 

"yes , he is," you said , holding your shirt up .

"y'all are a beautiful couple ," she chuckled . you both thanked her as she started . she put a gel on your stomach making you flinch a little at how cold it was . she moved the transducer around on your stomach and a picture popped up with some noise .

you looked at the projected screen , seeing a black and white picture of what was inside you . you couldn't really tell what it was , but she explained it you . you and megumi still looked confused as ever , which she laughed at . "as of right now , you are currently 9 weeks and you will 10 weeks tomorrow . you should be due by december 20th ," she said , still moving the transducer around on you . you thought about megumi's birthday being close to the baby's . "you're only having one baby , so no twins or anything," she said , making you sigh of relief .

she explained to you what you should and shouldn't do . she asked if y'all had any questions afterwards . "when will we get to know the gender?" you asked .

"as early as 18 weeks . i like to wait until 20 just to be accurate ," she explained .

"this is my last one, sorry. can i still train and do missions? i'm a jujutsu sorcerer, so i fight a lot," you said.

she sighed . "i'd be very careful . it'd be best not to , but if you do please don't over work yourself ." you nodded and thanked her for everything . you'd be coming back for a regular check up in some weeks .

as megumi walked you to the car , you intertwined y'all's hands . "we're having a december baby ," you chuckled , making him smile .

"the baby is going to be my mini me . just letting you know . this is the first sign," he said , making you laugh .

he took you to the store to get things the doctor suggested such as prenatal pills , stretch mark cream , and morning sickness soother . you looked through the aisles as megumi came behind you and rubbed your stomach . you giggled and looked through the prenatal spills , trying to find the ones she suggested .

you handed two bottles to megumi and he put the in the basket . you looked for water since you were thirsty , but got distracted by the plushies . "megumi! these are so cute !" you squealed , making him laugh .

"we should get one for the baby," he poked one . he was only joking, but the idea sounded great to you. you found one you liked , putting it in the basket and heading to the water .

once y'all checked out , megumi grabbed the two bags and headed out . you followed and got into the passengers seat . you got on amazon and looked for a car seat . you were really taking this seriously . you had grown excited over the past few days . a baby is growing inside me . a big headed human is inside my body .

you looked all through amazing as megumi pulled up to mcdonald's to get y'all done quick food . you ordered you usual and megumi did as well . you kept scrolling , finding a car seat you really liked that came with a stroller . you added it to your save for later .

megumi pulled back into the parking lot of the school , heading back to your room with the food

megumi pulled back into the parking lot of the school , heading back to your room with the food . you held the drinks while he held the food. .

you both were binge watching grey's anatomy when gojo burst into the room . "sorry to interrupt your date , but the grandfather would like to know how things went ," he said , putting his hands on his waist .

"it was good . i'm due december 20th and i'll be 10 weeks tomorrow . i have no bump, though ," you said , rubbing your stomach a bit .

"ahh , that's normal . i have to go tell everyone i'm going to be a grandfather," gojo said , skipping out of the room .

"you're not a grandfather," megumi growled . gojo just kept skipping , closing the door behind him . y'all continued watching the show together, comfortably cuddling .

you ended up falling asleep in megumi's chest , making him smile . he listened to your soft snores , soon falling asleep himself .

parenthood filled y'all's minds . asking yourselves how to do this and that . you even had dreams about wholesome little family moments . you couldn't wait to meet them .

__________________________________

*1019 words*