𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 #2

- 3 months later

you were now fully recovered from your injury . you didn't have to use the wheelchair , but you still had the scar on your stomach . you personally thought it was really ugly , so you stopped wearing cropped things . you were currently on your cycle , too , so your emotions were everywhere .

it was 8:28pm and you were getting ready to go to the sleepover . megumi was in your room laying on the bed as you changed . y'all had matching pajamas , and you thought they were super cute .

pajamas:

megumi already had his on

megumi already had his on . you were in your panties . you didn't put on a bra because you didn't want to . you were looking at your body in the mirror when megumi walked in . he saw your titties and blushed , but got back focused when he saw your frowning face . you were looking at your stomach scar .

megumi came up and hugged your waist , kissing your neck . "you look great , baby ," he smiled at you in the mirror , making you frown even more .

"don't lie to me , megumi," you frowned . he was taken aback by what you said . you lowered your head , looking at the counter .

"i'm not lying , y/n . you look beautiful . you always do," he stated . you shook your head and zipped your jumpsuit up . when you tried to push past him , he grabbed your wrist .

"baby.." he said , searching your face . he was trying to find words to express how he felt about you because words couldn't fully express his feelings for you . "you're amazing . you look gorgeous , love , you always do, so stop downgrading yourself . i don't like when you talk about yourself like that," he said , knowing you were on your cycle .

you sighed and nodded , trying to push past him again . he didn't let you . instead , he picked you up and laid you in the bed , hovering over you . your breath hitched . he looks so hot . "since you won't listen to me," he muttered , unzipping your pajamas , "i'll show you better than i can tell you." he started to suck on your nipples , making you gasp . you closed your eyes and ran your fingers through his hair .

you lifted yourself up so he could pull down the rest of it . megumi played with you clit outside of you panties , making you moan . "this scar is so sexy," he said , kissing it . you blushed at that , making him chuckle . just as he was about to take your underwear off , your phone rung . you groaned and threw a slight tantrum , pissed that they ruined your moment .

megumi answered the phone as you threw yourself around on the bed . then you thought about it . i'm on my cycle . you just sucked your teeth and zipped your clothes back up . "this some bullshit . can't ever just get me some dick," you whined , making megumi shake his head .

when he got off the phone , he told you the sleepover was ready . they were having it in a classroom that they got gojo to empty . he only did it because they invited him .