𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

*smut warning*

*smut warning*

it was october 18th ; your birthday . megumi woke you up with kisses all over your face . you opened your eyes , smiling . "good morning , love . happy birthday," he smiled kissing you once last time .

"thank you , megs," you sat up on the bed seeing the breakfast he had for you and the presents on your desk . you blushed and hid your face in your hands . he handed you the breakfast first and said you could open the presents later .

"i have a place i'd like to take you later on today for dinner , if you don't mind ," he said , scratching his chest .

"i luf you," you said around the food . megumi's heart melted at that . it was the cutest thing he'd ever seen .

after eating , you both washed together . megumi was looking at your body the whole time , zoning out as you washed yourself off . he couldn't wait to take you to the hotel afterwards . y'all hadn't done anything in a minute and he was definitely craving you .

- 20 minutes later

"fushi, this is so cute!" you said , holding up the rilakkuma bears he got you . they were in zip up onesies and they were absolutely adorable .

 they were in zip up onesies and they were absolutely adorable

he chuckled as you squeezed them in a hug . you opened the next present , seeing a very small box that seemed to have a ring in it . you looked back up at megumi , who just nodded . you opened the box to see a diamond ring . it was small and pretty simple . as you looked back up at megumi , he took the ring out and kneeled down to you .

"don't worry baby , this is just a promise ring . i've been meaning to give this to you but i couldn't find the right time . i promise to always be there for you , love you , support you , be everything you could ask for and more , respect you , and care for you through it all . you mean the world to me , baby . ever since i first blushed because of you," he chuckled , and you laughed too , getting teary eyed . "i knew you'd have me wrapped around your finger since then . i can't get enough of you and i don't think i ever will . i promise to go above and beyond for you . anything for you ." he smiled up at you . your boyfriend looked nervous , but he tried to play it off  .