1. Gusu Village

"Hey yuan don't run in the water you will slip.... Haha omg stop you brat.. My energy is now drained out.. I'm not gonna play more with you.. " Saying so a beautiful man turned other side.. Intended to come out of water..

The younger one who was throwing water at other person pouted and whinned " Ahh sean geeee don't leave me alone " Saying so he immediately went towards the person and jumped on his back

At the sudden action.. Sean starlated and stumbled in the water still he grabbed both of the legs which was wrapped around his waist.. And smiled faintly and said " You will never grow up "

Yuan snaked his arms into Sean's neck and smiling widely he said " Hehe will never till ge gonna take care of me " Sean just shake his head in denial while started coming out of the water..

As they both were half naked.. Sean make yuan wear his T-shirt and started to wear his own clothes.. While yuan was looking at Sean's bare back and with devil smirk as he leaned forward and hugged Sean from behind.. The action made Sean surprise as he turned his head backwards and asked " Why baby is acting so weird? Huh! " Yuan just buried his face into Sean's crook of neck and inhaling said in low voice " You smell so good ge " .. Sean hit Yuan's head and said.. " Stop being horny.. We are at outside " .. At that yuan removed hug and turned to other side.. While folding his arms cross.. Sean felt bad as he walked towards his sulking boyfriend and hugging him tightly behind while kissing his back neck said " Now don't sulk I have to look for restaurant.. Maa will be waiting for me " Yuan smiled and broking hug he looked at Sean and give a soft peak on Sean's lips he said " Okay let's go " .. Sean smiled at that and they started walking towards " Lotus Restaurant " !

As they were walking hand in hands... They saw on a way.. An old lady was getting difficult to put all the fruits in the basket as some kids were troubling her ..

As sean and chen yuan looking at each other noded.. Sean get near to the lady while started helping her and said " Are you okay grandma? " .. The old lady looking at the most lovely person of gusu village.. Who don't know him.. Everyone knows him because of the delicious taste of his hand and because of his kind nature..

She smiled and said " Oh sean, I'm okay now.. My lovely child.. Thank you for your help " Saying so she patted his head.. And Sean smiled at her..