33. My Cute Piggy!

When they drived back to the home they saw the lights of the house were already on indicating Kris and jia had come back.

Yibo felt nervous at what will be their reaction but Xiao zhan take out his bag from car and looked at dumbfounded yibo.

He entwined his fingers with yibo's making yibo to come out of his thoughts as he asked softly "is everything alright gouzaizai?"

Yibo noded unsure but Xiao zhan sensed that and just squeezed his hand making yibo smile a little.

Yibo opened the door with the keys if they are tired from the trip and would be sleeping in their room it's not good to disturb them.

But the moment they get inside Kris and jia where on the sofa while trying to call someone but when they looked at him a relief and shock both were clearly seen on their faces.

Kris immediately come towards him ignoring Xiao zhan and asked softly. "A-are you okay? you weren't home so we were worried."

Yibo smiled softly at the worry and care he felt with this two. "I'm fine. Just go back to take zhan ge's things."

That's when Kris looked at Xiao zhan firmly not a friendly stare but just noded didn't said anything sensing it's too late night to talk about this thing and yibo need rest.

"We will talk tomorrow. You need rest."

He squeezed yibo's arm assuring and then gazed at Xiao zhan but yibo immediately clear his confusion.

"E-Everything is alright kris. zhan ge will sleep in my room."

Kris noded while jia just gave a soft nod to yibo as they get back in their rooms making yibo to sigh to relief.

While Xiao zhan sensing the situation figure out. "They seems to dislike me."

Wang yibo didn't know what he should reply as it was fact watching yibo suffer all those months made a disliking towards Xiao zhan automatically.

"It will get better."

Yibo tried to make the uneasiness to go away by assuring Xiao zhan that they can get everything alright by the times passes.

"Mn" Xiao zhan smiled and put a hand on his waist to help him get upstairs while yibo also felt so tried and he definitely needed a sleep.

When they back in the room yibo told Xiao zhan to put his things in his cupboard and Xiao zhan started to unpack his bag and yibo get inside to have a warm bath.

After an hour yibo come out wearing a loose T-shirt and shorts looking like cute giant panda.

Xiao zhan chuckled and helped his little husband to lay on the bed and sat beside him while taking his legs on his lap making yibo feel relief as the way Xiao zhan's warm hands started to massage his toes.

"Does it felt good?"

Yibo noded with a hum while eyes closed enjoying the treatment by his husband. Well how much he missing getting pampered in those months but now when Xiao zhan is here it felt really good to have someone taking care of you.

Eventually yibo slept by Xiao zhan massaging his toes and legs to sooth the pain away.

Xiao zhan smiled and he tucked his baby in a blanket while kissed his forehead softly brushing trans of hairs aside from his beautiful face.

Xiao zhan never felt this good and peace at his heart being able to do all this things for his husband. he turned off the lights and let the lamp on so if yibo wakes up suddenly won't panic because of darkness.