11. Something Something

As they broke the hug. Yibo was still unwilling to let go zhan and zhan seemed to notice younger's discomfort so he also didn't moved away as he gently cupped yibo's face and wiped those tears away and said "bo-di let's go on bed okay? You need to sleep."

Yibo just looked at the Xiao zhan's black orbs and watching care and worry for him made his heart felt warm as he unconsciously noded.

As yibo's whole body feeling weak he tried to get up but failed as he couldn't get up his eyes again get teary and zhan who saw that come near to yibo and put his hands on yibo's under knees and shoulder as yibo's doe eyes widen little and he blinked them at zhan. Zhan smiled gently and said "don't worry gege is here" And yibo's heart again felt something something that he couldn't guess but it was so amazing feeling. He never liked being carried but now when he was in Xiao zhan's arms he felt his all world is here with him.

Xiao zhan gently made yibo lay on the bed and tucked him in a blanket as yibo grabbed his hand not wanting to let go. As he spoke "gege please" Zhan caressed his forehead and said "don't worry.. I'm not going anywhere" He said as he layed besides yibo.

But yibo didn't let go zhan's hand instead he hugged that hand tightly and zhan also didn't said anything about that he just softly said "sleep well bo-di.. I'm here" Yibo noded as he closed his eyes. As zhan also slept like that while yibo hugging his hand like a little baby.

••

In the morning zhan felt heavy weight on his chest as looked at his side to see yibo was on top of him sleeping almost on his body.

Zhan's face turned red as he felt little uncomfortable at the position he slowly yet gently tried to make yibo slept besides him not wanting wake up but instead yibo hugged his muscular body tightly making him gasp. As he closed his eyes tightly and tapped on yibo's shoulder "bo-di.. Ah can you move little.. Gege wants to get up" Yibo rubbed his face into zhan's chest instead and said "let me sleep more" Zhan sighed don't know what to do.

But the next moment yibo immediately opened his eyes as he looked at zhan's dark black orbs and widen his eyes as he immediately moved aside and his face flushed red as he spoke "a-ah.. I'm sorry gege" Zhan awkwardly smiled and said "i-its okay." And immediately get up to get into bathroom to get fresh.

While yibo again closed his eyes and cursed inwardly as he remembered, at the middle of the night he woke up Feeling thirsty. when he drank water thunderstorm was still sounded outside the window and he again got scared and looked at zhan, as he don't want to wake up elder but by the fear he slept clinging to zhan's body which was making him feel secure and warm.

He pretended to sleep when zhan come out of the bathroom. When zhan finally leaved the room he come out of blankets and looked at the door while blushing. He was so happy but he don't know the reason.

••

As days passed and after that incident yibo was more likely was smiling to himself or talking to his mind.

He in this few days figured out about his problem that something is 100% weird that whenever he comes close contact with his gege he feels Something something and to his surprise instead of hating it he was loving that feeling.

Whenever Xiao zhan will be calling him bo-di he feels very different now. He love to see zhan ge's smiling he feels sudden warmth in that bunny smile. He started to observe Xiao zhan closely and not only that, he also started to be more kinder & obedient towards Xiao zhan if you ask whenever zhan will calls him his face will be shining like a pearls. Sudden touches of Xiao zhan he feels like butterflies in his stomach.

As he was very happy today, that yesterday he got phone call from his best friend yangyang that he will come to meet him Tomorrow with xia. As he said he have something good news to tell him.  He can't wait he was again and again watching time that when will yangyang come. He wants to talk with him so many things, want to ask so many things. He is giggling like a kid.