18. Stubborn Heart

"gege will not bo-di.. gege is here.. please don't cry."

Hearing that yibo seemed to calm down as he slowly broke the hug and looked at Xiao zhan in unreadable expression. Xiao zhan who saw yibo stopped crying he slowly cupped yibo's face in his hands and asked gently "bo-di let gege call mom. till lay down here ok dear?" Zhan was talking in his softest voice and that made yibo to agree immediately as he just noded and grabbed Xiao zhan's hand.

Xiao zhan caressing yibo's hair spoke "good boy." And made him sleep in good position as he tried to get up but felt being dragged back as he saw yibo was still holding his hands and looking at him with puppy eyes that can melt anyone Xiao zhan smiled as he spoke "gege will come back soon dear. please?" Yibo unwillingly leaved the hold on zhan's hands as Xiao zhan tapped on yibo's back palm and leaved room to see if his mother-in-law was at home or not.

He dialed number and started walking towards ziyi's room as the call got connected he was in front of ziyi's room and saw ziyi was getting phone and about to pick up as she seemed to come home just now.

Zhan cut the call and immediately get Inside as he spoke "mom" Hearing that ziyi turned to see worried Xiao zhan she immediately went towards him and asked "what happened zhan? Are you okay son?".

Zhan shook his head and spoke " y-yibo having high fever. please check on him." Ziyi without wasting any time get her bag immediately went towards yibo's room with Xiao zhan.

when she entered she saw yibo was laying on bed ziyi sat down and touched yibo's forehead and it was really burning. she immediately put thermometer in yibo's mouth to check on his temperature. and it was over 103°f.

Ziyi immediately took out Acetaminophen injection in her bag and injected to yibo. to relieve pain and lesson fever. she with a worry looked at her son caressing his hairs she spoke "Bo. Wake up baby. You need to eat medicines"

But seems like yibo was in deep sleep didn't even woke up when ziyi injected the injection in his body. Instead he didn't even moved making her even more worry but she knows it will help as after yibo woke up he need to get medicines so she looked at zhan and asked "after Bo woke up. Give him this medicines make sure he had eaten something don't give it in empty stomach." zhan listened everything carefully and noded as ziyi patted his shoulder and spoke "take care of him. And if fever still didn't lessen call me. I'm in home not going back to hospital." Xiao zhan noded as he sat bedside yibo and ziyi walked away from room giving them privacy.

Xiao zhan looked at yibo's sleeping face as some hairs strans were coming on yibo's face and zhan's hands acted his own as he removed those hairs and tucked behind yibo's ears as his hand was still on yibo's face he looked at yibo's face every details and get lost in it.

Yibo looked like an angel. and zhan had a small smile on his lips watching yibo sleeping peacefully not caring about anything. but he frowned as he thought. Why yibo had fever? did yibo also drank something like his drink? he felt worried by passing seconds as he don't remember any slightest about last night.

he felt weird pain in his body and he was surprised how can just a drink can make you feel this weak. And thinking about those incidents again made his head hurt again as he caressed yibo's hairs and got up as he needed hot shower very much. he feel like he had lost his all of energy doing some hard work which he wasn't aware of but he just wished he didn't created any problems for yibo.

••

When he get inside the bathroom and locked the door as he looked at himself in the mirror and started to take off his clothes. he removed his all of clothes and pants when he was on boxers his attention got into his own reflection of mirror.