12. Lizard

Next Day.

Xiao zhan don't know what's bothering to yibo. As from yesterday his behavior had changed little bit towards him. He is acting so cold just like he meet him for the first time. He thought maybe he is missing his family after meeting his friends but still he felt yibo little bit restless and out of character.

Now they were at restaurant and yibo was just seating there at one of corner seats. Xiao zhan saw yibo's mood was still same he frowned as he looked at Guo Cheng and asked "is everything alright?"

Guo Cheng looked confused at Xiao zhan and asked "huh?"

Xiao zhan sighed and spoke "yibo didn't ordered anything today so.. I was thinking if he talk something with you?"

Guo Cheng shook his head and said "no Sean ge. Bo said don't have mood to eat anything."

Xiao zhan make an O shape of mouth at response and watching that Guo Cheng asked "uh.. Didn't Bo said anything to Sean ge?"

Xiao zhan who actually shares so many things with Guo Cheng he sighed and spoke honestly "actually he is not talking to me also acting weird so I thought he share with you something" Said Xiao zhan and started to do preparation for another dish fish curry.

Guo Cheng Come closer to Xiao zhan's ears and spoke slowly "Sean ge, if you think he is upset you should ask him"

Xiao zhan looked at Guo Cheng for a while reading his expressions then at last noded slowly.

As Guo Cheng is right he have to ask yibo if he have any confusion in his mind. And if he is upset it's his responsibility to make him happy. He decided when they will get home he will talk with yibo.

••

Yibo from the yesterday night was continuslly thinking about what yangyang spoke yesterday. And that was hunting his mind.

It was now dinner time and whole day he ignored Xiao zhan. And now this makes him somehow irritated. He shouldn't reacted that way. Already they are on the thin line of understanding each other and he is making things more confused and difficult just because of one question. He don't want to think about it now.

Whatever will happen he will face that when time comes. Till now he want to live in present whatever is written in his present he wants to focus on that, and worrying future won't change future instead will destroy his present. And past he can't change that is now his faith he is married with a man "Xiao zhan" And where this relation will goes he should follow the path his granpi had made for him.

He looked at the watch Xiao zhan didn't come back yet from restaurant. He thought to spend some time with his mother in law. As he come down stairs and saw lu was already there in the kitchen cooking something and the smell make him feel already hungry as he immediately went towards lu and back hugged her.

Lu feeling an warm hug immediately smiled as she caressed yibo's face by her right hand and asked "what Bobo wants to eat?"

Yibo smiled as he spoke "whatever lu mom is cooking" She smiled and spoke "dinner will be ready in few minutes, let's wait for zhanzhan he will come soon so we can eat together"

Yibo humed as he sat on the dining table. He took out his phone and started to scroll through Weibo.

Suddenly they saw the main doorbell sound. Thant made yibo smile a little at the thought that his husband came. He immediately went to open the door.

When he opened the door there was Xiao zhan with an unreadable expression. He was about to speak anything but Xiao zhan entered inside slightly pushing his side and immediately went to upstairs making yibo frown at what happened to elder.