4. Last Wish

When yibo gets into the hospital. He immediately went to the operation theater. And saw red light. His palms were sweating, whole body was shivering, And mind was blank. He couldn't able to understand what was going on. Few hours ago he was happily chatting with his granpi, what happened so suddenly ?

He was about to fall on the floor Suddenly, yangyang caught him before falling down and said. "Bo please be strong.. Nothing will happen to granpi".

Yibo shook his head and immediately hugged yangyang tightly while started crying. "No-.. Nothing can happen to granpi right ge..? .. He will be f-fine .. *hicc* .. Speak ge.. *sob* he will be fine right?.."

Tears formed in yangyang's eyes "Yes Bo Nothing can happen to granpi. He will be fine don't worry okay? Stay calm.. Shuhhh.. Don't cry.."Said yangyang while trying to comfort his best friend who wasn't at his mind set. & Was crying miserably. He knows how much granpi matters in his life. He can do anything for his granpi. Without even thinking twice. That much he loves his granpi. When yibo was kid, The only person who understand yibo and give him all the care and attention he wants , was the James Huang.

Yangayng made yibo seat on the visitors seat near the operation room. And xia gave some water to yibo make him calm down. Yangyang make yibo's head lean against his shoulder to make him stay calm.

After 1 hour , The operation room light went green and as it opened and ziyi come out, She had operation mask Looking at her son's state , she immediately got to know how much worried yibo was.

In no time yibo rushed towards her and asked with a shaking voice "M-mom.. Is g-granpi alright?" His voice was breaking and he having hard time to talk as because of crying continuesly his throat went dry.

Ziyi immediately hugged yibo tightly and caressing his back "shuh..calm down.. He is out of danger.. But now he is unconscious.. Will wake up soon.. No need to worry okay.." She said in calming tone. And after hearing his granpi is out of danger yibo relaxed his body. And broking hug , He looked at his mother and asked "can I meet him mom" She noded and said "Yes baby.. You can.. But after shifting him in vip ward.." Yibo noded and waited for the shifting arrangements. And ziyi patted his head and said "Wait here till I call your dad, he didn't knew about this" Yibo just noded And ziyi left from there was gesturing yangyang to look after yibo , And yangyang noded at that.

When yibo opened the door of VIP ward He gets inside slowly And looked at the bed where his granpi was sleeping. Suddenly a tear roll down his eyes as he sat beside the bed.

He grabbed the cold hands of his granpi And started to rub them slowly with his own hands And mumbled with glassy eyes and sad tone  "Always says to take care of me.. And now himself got into accident .. How careless old man..."  He sniffed as put his head on his granpi's chest And started to scolding the sleeping old man"Idiot old man.. Who said to be this much careless... At least asked me if wanted to go somewhere.. Why need to go alone at this hour..? " 

"Now am I looking old man.. Coz some moments before I was that handsome man.. Who you wanted me to marry any beautiful women" Came a low voice as yibo felt a warm hand caressing his hairs... As yibo immediately got up from his granpi's chest while looking at his granpi.. He couldn't control himself as broke into more tears.. Making James Wang more worried.. As he cupped yibo's face into his hands and said softly.. " My child.. I'm alright.. Okay.. Don't cry.. It makes your granpi hurt more.." .. Yibo didn't listened as he hugged his granpi.. While spoke " Granpi you are so bad.. You know how much I was worried.. You just took my life away.. By scaring me.. " James Wang coaxed his baby bo and after some time he calmed down he said.. " Now.. Forgive this old man.. He won't try to act smart again !" .. Pouted James Wang.. And yibo crossed his arms and said"only in one condition.. If you never do something like this again.. If you want something just ask yibo.. Yibo can do anything.. And whatever granpi wants...".. James Wang noded with tears as kissed yibo's forehead and said.. "I'll just do what my bobo wants"..