14. New Feelings.

Next Day.

After breakfast everyone was gathered at the main door to bid good bye to their guest who was non other than Chen Yuan.

Yuan turned to Xiao Zhan ones again and slowly closed the gap between them sneaked his hands around Xiao Zhan's neck and hugged him tightly while Xiao Zhan at the action of reaction put hands on Yuan's waist and his heart was beating faster still he tried to control himself as yuan mumbled some words in his ears make his breath hitch "I'll miss you Sean ge." And moved his head to face Zhan and smiled widely making Zhan to look at his x lover with unreadable expressions.

As it was happening one person was starring at them with an gloomy expressions and cold face. While his hands were clenched in fist. Wang Yibo feeling something odd as no one friends looks this much close as yuan acts with his husband. It looks something more and he just couldn't imagine what it will be. As he can't do anything about the act wached with sore expressions.

They broke the hug as yuan turned to lu and bowed to her and said "take care of your health aunty." Lu noded as she said "you too dear" As yuan turned to Yibo and smiled as he spoke "see you again Yibo" Yibo faked a smiled and this time took hand of yuan but he pressed it too hard and make yuan to wince in pain as he come closer to Yuan's ears and spoke "hope not again ever, lizard" And moved away still showing his tiger teeths.

Yuan gasped at the behavior of Wang yibo as he shake his hands as it was started to pain. He looked at Zhan and then yibo and thought why he is acting so possessive?

Soon he glanced last time at his Sean ge and leaved Gusu as he also have his meeting in Shanghai.

Zhan and yibo went to restaurant after yuan's departure.

••

This time yibo wasn't seating on one of seats he was inside kitchen and asking Xiao Zhan like a baby to teach him cooking as he also don't know what caught him to learn cooking. He just know one thing he wanted to learn cooking for his gege. He wanted to be perfect husband just like his Zhan Ge.

"Please~ zhan Ge teach Bobo how to cook." Yibo ones again pleaded while jumping like a kid.

Xiao Zhan laughed "bo-di why you need to learn cooking when I'm perfect at it. I'll cook for you."

Yibo pouted and spoke "no still. I want to and you will teach me" saying so he get fry pan in Xiao Zhan's hand and started to strirr the bater of cake.

He was spilling it everywhere as Xiao Zhan chuckled and come behind yibo and grabbed yibo's hand on the the pan and started to move yibo's hand in circular motion on the pan as he said "you have to mix the batter like this. So it will become soft and fluffy then our cake will cook nicely"

Xiao Zhan was teaching him but yibo's whole body was frozen. His whole attention was at Xiao Zhan's whole body pressing against his and when Xiao Zhan explaining him everything his breath landing on yibo's neck he was feeling very nervous at the same time flushed at the closeness. He don't know what Xiao Zhan was speaking his whole attention was at their closeness.

When Xiao Zhan sensed yibo is not reacting he removed his hand and moved away and asked "bo-di are you okay?"

Yibo when felt lost of warmth immediately get back to senses as he coughed and looking at Xiao Zhan asked "huh?"

Xiao Zhan didn't understand about this behavior of yibo he asked "do you understand?"

Yibo noded his head and he said "y-yeah ge. I'll help you to cut veggies for other dishes I know that work" He said and took knife and started to cut like a pro as he have experience as he used to help his granpi in kitchen sometimes.