8. Zhan ge

Next Day.

It was unusual that yibo woke up early today. It was 6am. But still he don't want to get off bed. He looked at his husband who was sleeping very peacefully. He just starred at Xiao zhan for long time. And a small smile appeared on his face when he saw Xiao zhan was drooling also snoring little bit. As his mind provided one image. Bunny. But then suddenly he shook his head at what he is thinking.

Then he turned to other side. Frowned at his own behavior. Why he is feeling like this? Isn't he was very unhappy about marriage? Don't he wanted to escape from this hell? Then why the hell he is trying to accept his so called marriage?.

Suddenly some tears started to flow thought his eyes. He is missing his family, his best friends, his city, his everything which he left there the moment he got married to this person.

Even his granpi didn't called him or come to meet him nor his parents. Even through he was very angry and not going to talk with them but doesn't it's their duty to console him? Don't they care for him anymore? Won't they are missing him? All questions are unanswered. He have to question it & also answer it. He was shocked why his yangyang also didn't called him at least for one's. Yes he said not to disturb him & let him handle everything alone is that means he will also leave him alone? Why everyone is like that? It's not even a day completed after his marriage & everyone just totally forgot about his existence.

He may not expect this from anyone. Nor anyone really cared for him nor anyone was there for him that time too. Leaving yangyang & his granpi but seems like they also thinks yibo is trouble & a spoiled rich brat just as his husband thinks. Is he that much bad?

Whatever it is even if whole world try to change him or will think about him a bad, rude & spoiled brat let them think. He isn't really bother to change their mind or thoughts. he didn't give such a promise to his granpi. he is what he is. He never even tried to fake in front of mirror then why he should try to be different from their opinions. If they really thinks like this they get rid of him but they are wrong. He will prove they were wrong to do this to with him. This just agreement of marriage never can join people's heart together who are very different from each other. Yes he never liked guys or maybe never will but he will never be able to give his heart to someone who can never thought of him other than a spoiled rich brat.

He get up and decided to take a shower how much he will thought about it. This will make him more irritating and he can't run away like this. Not until he will find out what was the purpose of his granpi to marry him. He will find out. He knows without a reason his granpi will never make any decision. If in 3 months he wasn't able to find out that reason he will go back to Shanghai and will pursue his dream being choreographer. He didn't even get chance to apply to an dance academy after his graduation. He was going to do it but his sudden marriage turned his life upside down. And he have to come here in this village. Without any idea of how to live such a place which he never ever is used to live. His life is always luxurious and whatever he wanted always he got without having to listen any rejection.

Even after giving 3 months in this marriage he is so sure he can't love the person. He isn't interested in men in the first place. And he can't sacrifice his needs which his husband can't provide him. He already knows his mother in law having an deadly disease so he is sure why his husband have been married to him and when the another person can't even see him or face him for minutes he is amused why Xiao zhan agreed to marry him. He don't want to be pathetic fool after 3 months he will go back to his city and will focus on his dreams. He don't need to go back to his family who don't even seems to care about him. He can live his own he is now matured person even his study's are completed on his degree he can find any job and after he get settled he can try to pursue his dream to be a choreographer as he loves dancing and he is very good at it.