30. I love you 🔞

When yibo woke up next morning he did his daily routine and had breakfast with Kris and jia who was getting ready to go for their business trip.

"Yibo ge, eat on time and lock the door if something happen you can call us anytime we will come back immediately.. And.." Kris was blabbering non stop that made yibo to put his hand on his mouth.

"Aish.. Can you please stop your speech for a while. I'm not a baby Kris. I can take care of myself and you should enjoy with jia baby." he said rolling his eyes and pushing him away with jia and winked at her making jia to laugh while Kris to pout.

"Okay but.." kris was about to say something but yibo pushed him out of his own house and mumbled before closing the door.

"Just enjoy your trip and bye" he sighed and shake his head at the stubborness of his friend.

While jia was laughing at that and kris looked at her and crossed his arms and asked "why are you laughing Mrs wu?"

Jia pulled his neck and kissing softly on his lips spoke "My husband looks so cute while frowning and pouting like a baby"

Kris also smiled at that and they get on their car and drove off from there.

While yibo who was in room was feeling so sleepy even after sleeping whole night he decided have a quick nap and closed his eyes on the bed.

••

"Z-zhan ge!"

with that yibo opened his eyes with body sweating and breathing heavily he immediately took the glass of water and sat on the bed.

After drinking all water down his throat he wiped his tears which he himself didn't know when flow through his eyes.

It was daily routine for him he always get nightmare of that day when he left his husband.

He always sees the scenarios where zhan ge found him and asked him to come back with him but whenever he open his eyes he always gets disappointed at realising its just another dream.

He don't know how many disappointed dreams he gonna see and how many times ge gonna hope at some day zhan ge will find him.

But why even he hoping for such a thing which can't be possible he don't know why his stubborn heart still wants to be with that person who might be in love with someone else and living happily not even remembering him.

He sighed and decided to cook something for himself he was very hungry he literally was so let for his lunch.

After 2 hours he finally made some noodles and soup while sat down and started to eat peacefully.

After eating his lunch he decided to wash dishes and after that his feet felt so swollen he sat in his room while looking at some dance videos on YouTube.

Well this passion, his love for dance will be always remain same instead will increase day by day more but he can't do that not for just now.

But after his baby will be born he can chase his dream atleast even if it was his failure in love life his another love dance will be atleast able to make him forgot some pain.

and watching videos he himself didn't know how much time passed only when the notification popped in his mobile he remembered about the promise he did to porshe.