26. New Beginning.

6 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧!

In a big luxurious bedroom one extremely handsome man was sleeping peacefully on his king sized bed till.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨

An big sound of alarm made him open his eyes. he looked at his side and a smile spread through his lips.

"Good morning love." he muttered slowly. while get up and decided to get a shower.

he entered the bathroom which was very huge it would be size of whole apartment. everything in the bathroom screaming luxurious. he removed his cloths making his strong muscles and abs to get visible.

When the hot water fall on his body made him close his eyes for a moment. getting a long shower as he was only able to sleep for 4 hours because of his busy schedule showing his red eyes and dark circles due to the lack of sleep.

He turned of the shower and wrapped an fluffy white towel around his waist and get another one to wipe the droplets of his body and dry his wet hairs.

He just like that come out of the bathroom showing his extremely hot body for that everyone is crazy. he glanced at his side and spoke softly "dear don't stare at gege like that, gege might loose control."

he laughed and started to dry his hair with hair dryer and take out two suits red and black as he showed it to the person he was talking and asked "Uhm dear which should gege wear? today is gege's meeting, so gege must look handsome."

he laughed and spoke "yeah yeah for you gege would look best in everything."

He get the black and get inside the changing room to get changed. while after a moment he come out of the room making the room temperature to get hotter.

He was looking like a Greek god

He was looking like a Greek god. Sean Xiao zhan who isn't a normal chef who was used to be in gusu village.

Now he is a billionaire and a most famous chef all over world. In a very short time he had reached to the mountain of success now millions of people are crazy to have a taste of his food.

His all dishes had gone famous all over china and other countries like USA, japan, Korea, india.. And many more.

Now he isn't just a collaboration partner of Mr Yang yang's company. he himself have a branches of lotus restaurants in each country.

And the main branch in the shanghai will be handled by Xiao zhan himself. hundreds of chefs work under him and he guides them. there are so many cooks in restaurant who cooks dishes invented by Xiao zhan.

Xiao zhan don't have much time to look after his restaurant as it is already handled by his staff he would just go there to teach other chef's who are under him in his restaurant to teach them new dishes.