25. Painful Than Death!

When Xiao Zhan started going back to home with the nervous feeling in his chest. He can't wait for a second to say those three magical words to yibo.

After being already this late now every millisecond feels an eternity to zhan, he was feeling if he didn't said it now his inside's will burn with the logging he already felt. yes he wanted to confess his feelings to yibo long ago but his stupidity, low confidence within himself thinking he don't deserve yibo he made so many mistakes. they are already married and he should have take a one step ahed in their relationship and if doesn't wanted them together why he would have been with him all the time?

It was like a fog cleared from his mind and he can see everything very clearly, like a pearl drop of first rain. he surprisingly feeling an different kind of bliss and lightness in his chest.

He was imagining to have yibo in his arms. tbh, he never ever dared to dream but today he want to! He will! And he gave his heart all rights to do that, without any hesitation. The heart which he was caged like a bird today he freed it and let him decided what he wants and he won't go against it. The path of heart will never betrayed you.

He reached in front of his house. he took a deep breath and exhale sharply. He was feeling another feeling too with nervousness, he was feeling scared? he don't know the uneasy feeling inside his chest burning like a volcano. He don't know why his heart giving signs of something worst gonna happen. But he let go those negative thoughts aside for a moment. Currently he wanna focus on yibo. his cute husband and that's it!

Door was surprisingly opned. his bros Kneeted together in confusion but he started to get inside.

"Bo-di"

he called softly. And started to go inside the room upstairs as in the living room and kitchen nobody was there. he saw room was also already opned. He slowly took step inside each step making him feel like a stone. there was a pin drop silence which was unusual as if yibo is inside the house it's impossible for him to stay silent.

"BO-DI"

he called loudly this time feeling little bit weird of the silence. he get inside room and looked around there wasn't anyone there but just a bag but it's was just a one bag. He get inside bathroom hurriedly and there wasn't anyone. he felt some tightness in his chest at the negative thoughts coming in his mind.

But trying to ignore them he took another deep breath. He must be at restaurant! Meeting with Guo Cheng last time. thinking Zhan immediately started to run downstairs and out of the house towards restaurant he badly wanted too see yibo that's it.

When he reached restaurant his breath was rigid he was huffing and sweating by the fear. he saw fanxing was serving dishes he Immediately cluched him from shoulder and asked "Fanxing!! Yi-Yibo.. D-did you see him?"

he don't want to scare the younger but he can't help he was feeling very tightness in his chest making him difficult to breath.

Fanxing was a taken a back by the Xiao zhan's appearance. he confusingly spoke "u-uh yibo gege.. don't he come there where that cute boy took you."

Xiao Zhan's mind went black as he asked shuttering "h-he was there?"

fanxing like a lost puppy noded."yeah what happened? Why are you like this?"

Zhan shook his head "nothing i-i just come here running our bus will be late so thought to see where yibo is gone. I'll check there don't worry" Zhan said with a forced normal expressions he don't want to worry this two with his worry.

Fanxing smiled and spoke "hehe don't worry sean ge, you won't be late as there is another bus for Shanghai too at night."

zhan noded and immediately left from there almost running towards the lake he was with yuan. his mind clouded with so many thoughts about if yibo was there why he didn't see him?