29. Overflowing Emotions.

At the time when Xiao zhan at evening come to pick up lixin he saw a boy was very upset and sad and that made Xiao zhan feel worried as in the morning he was looking very excited to meet his teacher Wang then what happened suddenly to make his face gloomy.

When lixin seat inside and was still pouting so Xiao zhan spoke softly "hey buddy"

Lixin without looking at Xiao zhan said "hmmm uncle!"

Xiao zhan ruffled his hairs lovingly and asked "you want some ice cream?"

The boy shook his head and spoke "No! I don't want"

"What happened? Did anyone bullied you at school?" Xiao zhan asked with a worried voice this time.

Lixin shake his head in denial "no one can bully lion"

Xiao zhan laughed and said "yeah yeah lion cub" but just after saying he get silent suddenly remembering something.

Watching Xiao zhan got silent lixin looking at him said "well I'm just upset I wouldn't able to meet teacher Wang for some days"

That's when Xiao zhan snapped out of his daze asked "why? Is your teachers Wang going on some trip?"

"No he is sick maybe but i don't know exactly what happened to him ..im worried for my beautiful teacher Wang" he pouted saying that.

"Oh.." left from zhan's mouth as he said immediately "but you can visit his home." Zhan smiled trying to lift little one's mood.

Lixin's yes immediately lit up as he asked "really ? Can you please get me to teacher wang .. please please handsome uncle zhan" he said with puppy eyes making zhan chukle.

"Okay okay! I'll take you there but let's go home now." Said zhan with a smile and started driving the car towards home while lixin was jumping happily in the car.

After they got home lixin get inside to his room to change while jiyang looking at him said "thank you so much Mr Xiao, I hope he didn't troubled you so much."

"No no it's fine and call me zhan." zhan said with a smile. And get inside as well.

When they settled on the couch he saw zhan rubbing his forehead and tensed. jiyang couldn't help but asked "uhm.. are u okay zhan?"

Zhan who had closed his eyes opened and noded "yeah I guess I need shower" saying so he get up and jiyang also didn't forced him to say anything and said "okay then come for dinner at living room." zhan noded and get inside his room.

After getting inside he took a hot shower and come out only to see the text message.

Watching this text he got some hope and he immediately called his detective zhang yecheng and asked him how he got that information

After talking for some time he immediately get ready and left the house immediately to check on the nearby schools.