28. Longing for you

"Ahh that's enough jia, I'm already full."

a whinny voice could be heard on the dining table, where three people's seating together and having a peaceful breakfast.

"Ayee! Gege you are too much! Just have some more fruits, it's good for your pregnancy. Right kris ge?" she asked her husband and gestured to nod along with her.

Kris took some fruits in chopsticks and make them come in front of his dear gege's mouth and said "yes ge, please have some more.. You need energy as u have to teach those naughty devils."

And having no choice the whinny kid, which was none other than our dear wang yibo ate them

And having no choice the whinny kid, which was none other than our dear wang yibo ate them. "Okay that's enough now.. I'm. Getting let!"

But before yibo could get up Kris held his hand and spoke "Fine! You can go but at least have this drink. Jia especially made for you. As you love strawberries so much!"

Jia noded Egearly and handled over yibo a strawberry juice

Yibo took it in his hand and suddenly starred at him more than longer. his mind got hazy and he felt so much dizzy that suddenly his tears formed in his eyes.

And immediately he felt movement in his belly. he wiped tear immediately before it could fall down from his eyes and taking drink immediately started to gulp down.

After finishing within seconds he smiled at both Kris and Jia and spoke "okay bye guys. See you at evening."

he got up and took car keys and left from there immediately. While Jia and Kris looked at him sadly. It's been 6 months. Still it's same like always. How much they try to distract yibo from the things which make him upset but it's like in everything yibo finds him, like even the distance didn't make anything change a bit.

"Don't worry kris ge, he will be fine. We are with him and will always be there for gege" assured jia watching sadness in Kris's eyes.

"I know jia, but I can't watch him like this, and I can't do anything about it. That makes me more upset. Even if I started topic but he always ignore it, he is just running away from his feelings, instead of finding truth, he is living a life with total fakeness, that he is creating for himself. Like this soon it gonna hurt one more life too." Kris sighed dejected.