24. Late Realisation?

Xiao zhan after talking with yibo get back to the restaurant for completing other formalities.

When he reached there guo cheng was already waiting for him. He smiled and asked "Is everything going well A-cheng?"

Guo Cheng smiled and spoke "yes sean ge, just the way you thought me I'm going that way. Luckily I have fanxing so I don't have much pressure on myself."

Xiao zhan patted his head. As he signed the paper's. But guo Cheng was starring at Xiao zhan's face wanted to ask something was afraid and Xiao zhan who felt that gaze turned around and raised his eyebrows while guo cheng immediately hugged him tightly and started to cry making Xiao zhan surprised.

"Sean ge, whatever happened past month with you. I can't imagine your pain. But stay strong. We all are with you. And Bobo is also with you gege. Hope you start your new life in Shanghai." sobbed guo cheng in Xiao zhan's arms.

Xiao zhan felt warm. He always thought of guo cheng as his small brother and always treated him that way. He patted his back and broking hug spoke with a small smile. "Yes, I know bo-di is there so don't worry."

As the conversation was going on suddenly fanxing come there with a sweet cake.

He cheered up excitedly "look sean ge, we made cake for both of you and yibo gege. It's chocolate strawberry."

Xiao zhan who saw the cake suddenly remembered the day he also made an strawberry cake for yibo

Xiao zhan who saw the cake suddenly remembered the day he also made an strawberry cake for yibo. When he was angry with him. That was the first time they talked so closely with each other.

Xiao zhan was lost in thoughts when suddenly fanxing and guo cheng was whispering in each other's ears.

"What sean ge is thinking?" Fanxing asked putting his finger on chin.

"Maybe about Bobo" Guo cheng winked making fanxing to blush with smile.

But there trans broke when suddenly one person put hand on Xiao zhan's shoulder making him look back.

On Xiao zhan's face there was no expressions his face was cold and he just glared at the hand yuan put on his shoulder

Yuan hesitantly removed his hand and one's glanced at fanxing and guo cheng. he saw Xiao zhan was about to leave from there but suddenly he caught Xiao zhan's wrist and come near to his ears and pleaded.