6. Escape Plan

Yibo's Eyes Was Teary and his heart was beating fast because of fear. Even if yibo shows he is badass, a spoiled rich kid. His heart is still like a baby. Everyone treats him like a precious soul. Even if his mom Dad never had time for him they never ever shouted at him or denied his any request. Even yangyang also take care of him like baby brother. But now watching his husband's treatment towards him making him wanna cry on the spot.

He was trying hard not to fell any tears down through his cheeks. But he failed and the tears roll down his eyes. But Xiao zhan didn't even bother to loosened his hold on yibo's arm which was painfully tight and the nails of his slender fingers digging inside yibo's flesh from the clothes making yibo to hiss internally not want to show his monster poor oldie husband his weakness. He isn't weak and cry baby.

Xiao zhan harshly grabbed yibo's jawline and making his face side cluching it in his palm shouted on yibo's face with harsh tone "DON'T EVER FUCKING TRY TO DISRESPECT MY MOTHER.. IF YOU WANNA ACT LIKE  A SPOILED BRAT DO INSIDE THIS ROOM. NEXT TIME IF I SEE YOU RAISING YOUR VOICE AT MY MOTHER OR TRY TO HURT HER FEELINGS I FUCKING THROW YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE" saying so he jerked his hand away from yibo's jaws and left from the room immediately while closing with thud loud voice.

And yibo who's jawline was almost about to broke by the harsh grip .. Felt his breath steady again. His tears continuously rolling down through his doe eye. He slumped down on the cold floor ignoring it was dusty. His arms, jawline and head was paining as Xiao zhan was so strong that his grip was deadly and he knows that in his baby skin there will be the red marks of his husband's fingers.

Yibo buried his face into his knees and started to cry. He don't Want to complain anything not to anyone. He is the reason of his misery. If he had stand for himself this will never be happened. He can at least have been tried to convince his granpi. He don't know what the black magic this XIAO FUCKING ZHAN did on his granpi that his granpi arranged his only beloved grand child's marriage with this poor man. Who can't even full fill his needs not even respect his husband.

He didn't talked with his mother in law like that some time ago in the intention of disrespecting her , He was just surprised what the lady was going to do. Even if he is spoiled he had never been disrespectful to elders even if they are poor he knows being poor it's not their fault but the thing is he can't live without his expenses and his lifestyle which he had been living from the 22 years of his life. He never needed to know how hard work have to do to earn money. He just needed to use his card and money will be there for him as much as he want there is no limit. As his father pays bill of his card. And its balance will be unlimited.

He now knows one thing he can't live with this people's. He don't want to get to know them nor even he want to live in such a dirty place where he have to do all of his work by his own. He never done any work in his life for his all works there will be Maids and Butler's. Even if he have to wear his shoes there will be one person to make him wear that.

And here from the time he woke up no one even asked him if he is hungry. He don't know how to cook. & he also don't knows where are the hotels so he should order something to eat. Now he want to get out of this place. And for that he needed one plan. A Escape Plan. To get out of this village and the monster people's. And it's not like he believes in this marriage and that too with a man. He get up and started to get his things and to take a shower first again as he was very tired from crying and his face also looks like shit from this much crying.

••

Here Xiao zhan when get out of the room. He didn't leaved from there he layed his head on the door. Then he heard the sounds of cries he didn't liked to hear them it was painful to hear someone cry because of him. He never ever in his life acted like that towards anyone he never made anyone cry but now he not only made someone cry but also acted like a jerk. He breathed out a long sigh as he thought not to go again to apologize as he knows even if he will go now the boy will not listen to him. But he couldn't able to control himself watching how the boy was behaving with his mother.