19. My Universe ?

After getting ready they come out for a breakfast in the dining table where was Wang haikuan yibo's father also there watching that yibo's steps stopped.

Zhan who was walking and following behind yibo also stopped watching yibo's steps halted he looked at yibo and the direction where yibo was looking. Xiao zhan didn't have any experience and understands the bond between father and son as his father died him when he was just 5 years old.

But he somehow find out yibo also not so close with his father he slowly hold yibo's hand and at his action yibo looked at him Xiao zhan smiled and gave a firm squeeze on yibo's hand as an assurance which immediately made yibo's tensed expressions change into normal.

As they were standing there ziyi who saw that immediately called them "Bo baby, zhan come here.. Why are you both standing there." they noded as they make their way towards dining table yibo sat on the seat where he always seats very far away from his father and Xiao zhan took the seat besides yibo.

Ziyi served them breakfast as she touched yibo's forehead and asked "good your fever is gone but how are you feeling now is there any uncomfortable feeling?

Hearing that yibo's face turned red as he coughed and zhan immediately gave him glass of water as haikuan stopped the chopsticks on his mouth as he looked at yibo with a cold look and asked "what happened to your health?"

Yibo drink glass as he looked at his plate not wanting to answer the question his father asked then a uncomfortable silence fell between the table as haikuan slammed chopsticks down and asked "yibo I'm asking something. Is this what you will do meeting your father after 3 months. Where is your manners?"

Yibo clenched his fist under the table, he lost his appetite to eat anything he get up from the table without touching food "I'm full." walked away towards his bedroom he didn't hear those shouts of his father and didn't even listened to Xiao zhan and his mother who were calling him.

Ziyi sighed as he looked at haikuan and spoke "kuan you need to stop this. This is enough, how many times I should tell you just be little gentle with him or he will go more far away from you."

Zhan was silently watching this he also wasn't eating the moment yibo leaved table as he wants to follow yibo behind but it will be disrespectful towards his father and mother in law.

He glanced at haikuan who was looking down silently the chopsticks also halfway not bothering to get inside mouth suddenly he saw tear roll down haikuan's eyes as he put chopsticks down and wiped tear immediately away not wanted anyone to see it as he get up and looking at ziyi said "I'm getting late" Then looking at zhan he spoke "we will talk at dinner zhan, you finish your breakfast." saying so haikuan left.

Ziyi also get up as she put hand on zhan's shoulder she spoke "I'm also getting late for hospital, please look after yibo." Zhan noded as she smiled and left.

Zhan was seating on the dinner table alone watching this all he served the food in a plate and put it on the tray as he get and started to walk towards their bedroom.

••

Ones he reached inside he saw door was locked he knocked it twice but yibo didn't opened it as he signed and slowly spoke "bo-di please let gege in" he waited but still there was no response he was about to knock again the door opened as he saw yibo standing there with messy hairs and red eyes by just a  one look he can say yibo was crying.

He immediately touched yibo's cheeks and asked "hey.. Were you crying bo-di" But the next gesture of yibo was unexpected yibo immediately hugged him tightlt and wailed in Xiao zhan's arms sobbing silently.

Xiao zhan took yibo inside still hugging as he put the food tray aside table as he hugged yibo back and asked "shuhh don't cry. "

When yibo was normal again Xiao zhan broke the hug as he saw yibo's tears stained face he wiped tears away by his palm and wiped yibo's running nose by his sleeves as he touched yibo's both cheeks and asked "want to share?"