16. A Broken Heart.

yibo sqremed in his sleep feeling very dryness in his throat as he felt an sudden urge & need of water in his body.

He slowly opened his eyes to get the glass of water on the table and immediately gulped the water down through his throat making him feel a bit good as he turned to his left side too see his husband but he immediately frowned as he immediately put the glass back on the table stand and got up as his husband wasn't there on the bed.

He looked at the clock it was nearly 11am in the morning he overslept suddenly he felt like his waist had broken then he realised and remembered the yesterday night's events.

he sighed and sat on the bed and massaged his forehead. even through he was at first disappointed not seeing his husband next to him when he woke up now he felt thank god he isn't here as he wasn't sure how to explain the yesterday night's situation to Xiao zhan.

As the drink actually was for him if Xiao zhan had not drinked it then he will be the one who was shouting in pain not Xiao zhan but it's just happened very fastly he didn't even had time to react or think wisely.

He just did what he felt correct at that time and he don't want to regret it. And he does not regret it actually he needed to help his husband as he can't leave his husband in wreathling in pain.

Now whatever it was he need to tell everything to Xiao zhan clearly he don't want his zhan ge to misunderstood him. he sighed as he thought that he need to find Xiao zhan first, so he could able to talk with him. but he needed shower first his body was still aching very badly.

He getting inside bathroom still limping took shower for a longer while as he felt relaxed in bathtub. he get out of the bathroom wearing clothes from wardrobe as he don't have any other option but wear them thankfully they are fitting nicely as this are loose but not that weird to wear his own clothes as it was tored by Xiao zhan in hurry.

He took his phone and called Xiao zhan so he could ask where he has been. But Xiao zhan didn't picked his phone he frowned as he decided to go out and check his own.

He get out of the room after locking it and walked towards the main hall where the party was held he searched everywhere but he couldn't find Xiao zhan anywhere he pouted and thought why did zhan ge left him without telling anything. Did he is angry at what happened yesterday night. The thought of it only scared yibo to death.

He shook his head vergorsly as he knows Xiao zhan isn't someone who will run away from situation as he knows Xiao zhan will confront him if he remember anything what happened last night as he was sure Xiao zhan won't be able to remember not because of drug but because of the strongest alcohol intake and having zero alcohol tolerance as he having high alcohol tolerance he can understand the new drinkers situation.

Suddenly an notification popped on his phone it was text from his mother he opened it.

Mommy

Bo Baby. I hope zhan is fine now. i didn't called as i don't want to distrub you two. but if your body will be paining take painkillers from near the medical store it will help you to relieve pain. call me when you will get home. Mommy loves you. take care of yourself.

Yibo felt warm as nowadays his mother had time for him not like before always busy in her work. he smiled softly as was getting what he always wished for. hope he will be at better equations with his dad too. remembering about it he felt sad. he sighed as he started walking outside the building.

he get some painkillers near the medical store as he suddenly saw someone familiar inside the near cafe.

he put medicine inside his pants pocket and started walking closer to get a look and as he thought it's zhan ge.