9. The Deal.

He slammed the door close of their room and pushed yibo to the door and caged him in between his arms of his both sides.

Yibo got scared by the behavior of his monster husband he was breathing heavily and couldn't able to think anything. He just wants to get out of here. It's not a normal place not even his husband is normal always drags him towards the room and slam him to the door. First time he tried to forgive at the apology of elder that he mistook him disrespecting his mother but now he don't find any reason to behave with him this rudely.

He winced in pain when he felt the grip on his arms. It's happening again and he can't take it anymore he closed his eyes tightly and when he opened them next time his eyes were furious red with anger as he with his all strength flipped their position and slammed Xiao zhan to the door and caged him between his arms.

As Xiao zhan gasped at how the situation changed the anger he was feeling some time ago like faded he come back to the senses as he looked at the younger's eyes which were firce and red and he can feel the anger in them. He closed his eyes and cursed inwardly fuck!  He actually didn't meant to hurt his husband but when he saw the man was crossing his line and yibo didn't tried to defend himself he felt anger rushing through his vains which he never felt before this was the first time Xiao zhan was acting like a monster just by the single incident.

But his eyes went wide opned when he heard the next words of the younger "I should know you will be always fucking oldie monster husband it was my fault to call you normally." As Xiao zhan's eyes get worried as he regreted his actions earlier. But Wang yibo clutched on his arms and spoke "does it look fun to you treating like this with someone? And that too I'm fucking your husband." Xiao zhan winced In pain as younger digged his nails in his arms and he realised what he had done earlier if yibo didn't changed their position and if yibo had stayed there with fear.

As the words died down his throat as he just starred at those orbs who were glassy. As yibo warned "you fucking dare to treat me like  a trash one's again I'll fucking not think twice to kill you" Xiao zhan was amused too see younger's strong side. But then he immediately frowened as he with no time changed their position again. And now Wang yibo was trapped between Xiao zhan's arms.

Yibo widen his eyes as he about to struggle he stopped listening Xiao zhan's next words. "y-you know self defense?" Xiao zhan asked this with amusement.

Frowened and raised his eyebrows and uttered "ah w-what?"

"If you had known how to do self defense then why the FUCK you was seating there and letting that jerk to let touch you in a bad way" Growled Xiao zhan in anger.

Yibo was dumbfounded listing that as he asked his confusion clear "what? You were angry because he was trying to touch me in a bad way? "

Xiao zhan utterly confused at the behavior of his husband as he thought is he that innocent or idiot not to see how the man was eying him?

As yibo couldn't read his husband's mind as he kicked on Xiao zhan's dick which made Xiao zhan wince in pain and leave yibo. As yibo smirked and sat on the bed like a king and uttered "now don't try to mess with me."

Xiao zhan who was cluching on his dick as it was paining like a hell as he growled in pain and frustration "you brat.. What the fuck was that? Did you get it.. What if it stopped working?"  He started to rub on his private part while cursing inwardly as the younger's kick wasn't joke.

Yibo who heard that rolled his eyes and spoke "that doesn't concern to me.. That's your problem if it won't work" He said as he took out his phone and started to scroll boringly.

And Xiao zhan who heard this was furious "you you.. brat.. I could have teach you lesson if.. I'm not in lov-.." He stopped in the middle and yibo slowly glanced at his direction and asked "if your not in what?" Xiao zhan's face turned cold as he stated coldly "nothing" And gets inside the bathroom to get fresh as his mind started to trob.