17. Hope

(A/N : DOUBLE UPDATE : So guys the chapter 15. Aphrodisiac i got 100 votes!! for the first time in my all of stories I got 100 votes!!! which I was waiting from so many days. So I was too happy and my jiejie ( ziya_amaris ) made an deal if it reached 100 votes , then I have to give you all an double update as to celebrate it. So here is it! Hope you all like the gift. thank you for supporting guys! Love you all. Enjoy reading :)🦋❤)

Yang yang who was lazily laying on his bed with his wife xia. Immediately sat up watching call I'd on phone. xia also got worried as she knows yesterday's situation as yang yang told her.

But the moment he picked call he didn't expected to hear such a vulnerable voice of his best friend.

"g-ge.. I need you...please c-come soon. sob* i-it hurts"

And that was it yibo ended call. And yang yang didn't wasted time he immediately got out of blankets as he wore his clothes hastly as he was totally naked. He put his phone in his poket and looked at xia who noded and said "please take care of bo." Yang yang for a last time leaned down and gave a soft kiss on xia's forehead and spoke "don't worry I'll take care of him." Saying so he left the room immediately without wasting any time.

He felt so much worried as he heard that painful sob of his Bobo. He knew yibo isn't anyone who cry easily he just can't able to control his tears when someone beloved hurt him. and he knows where will be yibo as he knows yibo's secret place where he used to go to calm down his heart. But he don't know why yibo's condition was like that as he knows yesterday night Xiao Zhan's situation but did Zhan said something which made yibo to cry this much helplessly? He clenched his steering wheel hardly as he can't see his Bobo hurt and if Zhan is the reason of yibo's tears he will teach Zhan a good lesson.

Soon he reached at the garden and his eyes searched yibo everywhere. soon he found a figure near the lake crouched down and buried his face into the knees and his heart felt tightness watching yibo like that he immediately run towards yibo and immediately sat infront of him and pulled him in his arms without wasting any time.

Yibo who was crying while burried his face into his knees when he felt sudden pull of his body and an warm and familiar body hugging him tightly he immediately guessed who is it as he hugged back him very tightly and sobbed "ge.. sob* .. g-ge.. i-its h-hurting v-very badly... sob*" Yibo complained while hugging yang yang.

Yang yang who heard it just hugged yibo more tightly as his tears roll down his cheeks as he stroked yibo's back making circles and assured him "shh.. it's ok.. I'm here... don't cry..gege is here." Yang yang tried to console yibo as he felt yibo's sobs became even more louder as he hiccuped and sobbed in yang yang's arms.

yang yang for the first time felt helpless at couldn't able to help his Bobo. He caressed yibo's hair trying to make him stop crying first as his heart was breaking watching yibo like this it was the first time he was watching yibo like this never in his life he saw his Bobo to cry over something this badly means the situation is worst and he don't want to ask yibo and make him more vulnerable as he waited for yibo to calm down first it's not good for his health.

"Bo baby.. Please calm down first okay?.." spoke yang yang soothing words in yibo's ears so yibo would calm down.

But yibo as he felt his yang ge's warm embrace couldn't help but welp more as if wanted to share his pain through his tears.

But yang yang now couldn't take it he broke the hug as he cupped yibo's face in his hands and forced him to look in his eyes. As yibo's eyes were red swollen due to crying so much and his nose was runny and red. hairs messy he looked totally mess and devastated.