15. Aphrodisiac 🔞

(A/n : Thank You So Much For 10k Reads To This Story. I'm so happy guys thank you so much for your constant support ❤as I promised here is longest update. 8.5k words. Hope you enjoy it. Happy reading :)💕)

After 3 Days.

It was wedding day of yangyang and xia. Past 3 days yibo was busy taking care of his granpi and spending time with him more as per Xiao Zhan who was also busy with taking care of his mother.

both seemed to spend less time together and whole family gathered only when it will be dinner and lunch times. when they sleep in yibo's room. still they had regular conversation about what's happening & solution about the current situation. the understanding between them is growing day by day. Xiao Zhan also asked about Mr Wang haikuan's missing presence which yibo replied with a sigh.

As Yibo felt lucky that his father was on business trip as he was not in a good terms with his father and don't want to face him yet.

Xiao Zhan also felt nice being here. Ziyi treats him just like yibo also she was checking on his mother regularly as next day lu get consciousness back and she seemed good than before. In the meantime yibo also visited his lu mom to know about her health.

Meanwhile James Wang asked for Xiao Zhan as want to talk with his grandson's husband. And they pretty engrossed in conversation James Huang told Xiao Zhan about yibo's behavior and his likes and how he used to be from childhood and Xiao Zhan was amused to know how trouble maker Wang yibo was but he chukled after remembering their first encounter's. Yibo is indeed very naughty but his heart is very soft just like an angel and Xiao Zhan agree's with it as he himself witnessed how Wang yibo lightened his life.

Sometimes he feelt bad for hiding about yuan his X lover. he sometimes thinks to tell yibo about it but then when he deeply thought about it did they really have anything to say? Didn't they broke up. What he should say that he had someone in his life whom he still couldn't able to forget. But then even if he told yibo he was sure that yibo don't even care about it. He knows younger was forced to do this will not be imaging future with him.

But thinking about yibo also gonna leave him makes some tightness in his chest. He feels like why everyone just leaves him? Is he not worthy for anyone's importance? Firstly his dad leave him, then his boyfriend his mother will leave him one day and now Wang yibo also gonna leave him makes him feel he is the most loneliest person in the world.

Still he was enjoying being able to know Wang yibo as the younger always makes him surprised by his bubbly nature. Yesterday yibo took him out for shopping to get some nice outfit to wear on yangyang and xia's wedding as they come here without any clothes and Wang yibo's clothes definitely not gonna fit on him. He was keep denying but younger brought him 5 pair of suit's and also some casual clothes. He sighed at the end as he can't win against yibo.

Xiao zhan get ready wearing the pink suit yibo had brought for him. he was nervous if he looked good.

 he was nervous if he looked good