21. Yibo's Decision.

When yibo left the house he immediately went to regular club he used to go out with friends. He don't want to trouble Yang Yang so he decided to clear his mind in a club as he need something to distract he couldn't think clearly.

When he sat there the bartender who knows him as regular customer asked for a drink but yibo rejected saying he don't want to just the image of he can be pregnant making him also not want to take alcohol but his mind was so fuzzy that he was feeling alcohol effect even without taking.

That's when someone seat besides him making him turn to look at him and it was non other than Kris wu.

If it was another time he would have spoke harsh words to him or kicked him but not this time he is so tried to do all this things he preferred to ignore him and seat there without minding his presence.

Kris sighed and offered him drink and spoke "you don't seems okay."

Yibo looked at drink and then at kris he indeed wasn't okay but now whenever someone said it out loud made his head to hurt more as he snatched drink from Kris and drinked it in one go but it turned out to be orange juice but immediately he remembered how kris mixed his drink with something he looked with suspicious eyes at kris who smiled bitterly and spoke "it's not spoiled drink just normal orange juice. I know it's my falut if you don't trust me."

But when yibo didn't felt anything weird he understand that drink was just a normal. He stayed silent and rolled glas with his fingers as kris stopped it and spoke "you can share if you are in some confusion."

Yibo sighed and glared at kris who shut his mouth. Kris put his hand on yibo's who didn't jerked it away as he spoke "I'm sorry for all of my foolishness, I always bothered you even if you rejected me so badly. But what can I do? I was so in love with you yibo. I wanted my first love at least give an single chance at least look at me ones, but you never did. I didn't know the unrequited love can hurt this much."

Hearing unrequited word something clicked on yibo's mind. Indeed he didn't understand before but now he understand what's this feeling of unrequited love when you love someone so dearly and they don't even glace at you that way. He now understand what kris have been felt whenever he rejected the poor guy so badly everytime even beat him for what reason coz he just loved him? How he will feel if his zhan ge will reject him in same way? Did his heart will take such a harsh words he have spoken to kris always.

Indeed kris had crossed line spoiling his drink and that's why his zhan ge had to suffer so much but didn't he also trying his best to yearn his zhan ge's love even knowing his zhan ge love someone else. Even there is so tiny bit of hope he is trying so how can he didn't expect from kris to try for his first love he should have make him understand long before gently that he don't feel same cause not always the hurtful way makes your heart understand.

Kris who saw yibo was lost in thoughts he tapped on yibo's hand and spoke "I saw how you look at your zhan ge, the worry you feel for him when i accidentally drugged him. I can clearly see how much you love him. The most I saw that love , adoration and care for your husband I decided not to ruin it by my unrequited love. I'll not bother you about that anymore I just wish too see you happy with your love as I just want you to be happy Wang yibo. But If I can get I want to ge your friend or at least give me just one day to be with you as just a friends to able to make you smile little bit. I won't ask more. I'll be forever happy if I could able to make that smile appeared on your face which is now missing."

Yibo just starred at kris with blank expressions he was himself so sad that he also needed some distraction and also a friend who will make him forgot his worries for a second. So he took out his head from kris's hold and get up and watching that Kris felt hurt at he didn't even deserve a one day friendship from his first love is he so useless? He felt so biter in his chest as he also get up and about to leave from there yibo hold on his wrist and spoke "just don't make me waste my time."