3. Mr Oldy

When Wang yibo gets into the cabin of his mother.. He saw his grandfather and one more lady there.. He silently went inside.. And sat besides his granpi.. And waited his mother to finish talking with the patient..

While James Wang asked.. " Where were you..? " Yibo clicked his tongue in annoyance as he said " Just meet with an oldy.. Who bumped with me intentionally.. And was arguing so got late " James Wang shook his head as he knows his grandson and the problems are the with same roofs who can never be apart from each other..

When Dr ziyi told everything to Xiao lu.. She looking at yibo asked " Yibo can you get dad to uncal yubin.. He will do the tests of dad.. Then I can check results .. " Yibo noded as he and James Wang left from there..

When yibo knocked on the door of cabin Meng Yubin.. They immediately got " Come in " And watching yibo there his nephew there yubin smiled broadly while said.. " Ah bo come come..why are you standing there" Then yubin also saw James Wang behind as he bowed to him..  While yibo do hi-five with his uncal yubin.. Whenever they meet.. They are like this very friendly.. This are the some people's whom with Wang yibo can be little bit out from an cold Prince..

After all the test was done yubin said.. That his sister Dr ziyi will be at home with reports .. They noded as left from there..

Yibo dropped his luxurious red car at the Wang mansion.. And immediately get inside his room.. While saying to his granpi he needed to go in the party.. 

While seating on his room while watching all the clothes.. He wasn't satisfied with even a one outfit.. There was so many expensive outfits but yibo wanted to wear something different.. His one outfit of that much price that normal person can't even offord it by his 6 month's salary too.. He never wore his one clothe more than 3 times.. He sighed and layed his back on the bed.. And getting out his phone in the pokets he dialed his best friends number..

Yibo : hey bro.. I wanna do shopping for tonight's party .. Come home fastly I'm waiting..
Yangyang : when you want some help from someone you should request first .. Or ask them not order..
Yibo : (yibo rolled his eyes and said) shut the crap and come fast..
Yangyang : (yangyang sighed ) okay coming..
Yibo : that's like my good gege .. (Said yibo chukling)
Yangyang : (yangyang smiled faintly) mn. Now no need to butter.. See you.
Yibo :hehe waiting.. Bye!

He said and cut the call.. While getting up from his bed and checking himself in the mirror... While doing his messy hairs more messy he winked at own reflection.. And left from the room..

When he was at downstairs.. He saw his grandpa was talking with someone.. He shurgled it of and started to go towards main door he heard a voice " Where are you going brat...? " He turned around and smiling sheepishly said " Granpi going for shopping see you later " He said and shut the door before his grandpa boomer with so many questions..

When he was outside he saw yangyang was already there.. He he whistle and hope back on his best friends expensive bike.. Yangyang smiled as yibo wrapped his both arms around his waist hugging him tightly.. As he started to drive.. They stopped at their usual mall.. Which was one of biggest & richest, expensive mall in Shanghai.. They both gets into the mall as some ladies was starring at both handsome hunks.. Literally was drooling.. Yangyang was ignoring but yibo was enjoying while winking at some beautiful girls.. While making them turned red .. And yangyang just shook his head watching that sight.. And mumbled " You can never change jerk "  And dragged yibo away as he was still busy flirting with girls.. Yibo with pout have to follow him.. As he said " Ah ge don't be messy.. Why are you ruining my mood " Shut up bo.. You should stop fooling around.. And find someone who can fill your brain with some cells... Which is empty.. And who can teach you what's true love " Yibo rolled his eyes as he said " I'm not in that stupid things.. All is just for pleasure and we name it love " Yangyang sighed and thought to himself " I just wish someone come into your life.. Who can make you fall this much harder that.. you can understand what is the feeling of love " Yibo just dragged yangyang to the clothes section who was just too lost in his thoughts..
•×•×•